I'm new and I'm going to be thinner!

Jettica

Shoot to thrill
Hello folks. My name is Jess but please call me Jet, everyone does. I'm new here and I thought I'd take this opportunity to tell you about myself and my goals.

I'm 20 and am looking to get my weight down to 160 which I am told is ideal for my height (5foot 7inches), if anyone knows any different please tell me. I would love to get down to this weight by my birthday in November but that is ALOT of weight to lose in a short amount of time so I'll be happy to get down to 185 by then. I wonder what dress size that will make me, exciting. I intend to have the biggest shopping trip ever once I reach my goal weight!

I am here to meet with likeminded folks to get a bit of motivation. I'm feeling quite good because I've lost 4lbs in the last week or so. Whoop!

Check out my signature for my little blog about this whole experience!

Jet.
<3

Hi jet and welcome to minimins. Good luck! :wavey:

Hi jet and welcome to minimins. Good luck! :wavey:

Jim,
You are a true inspiration .
How much did you lose...You look fantastic like a totally different person.

I lost 167 lbs love. :) Thanks.

hello jet, welcome to mins and good luck. just had a nose at your blog, you are really pretty

Crikey Jim, that is a lot. Well done, a true inspiration. Thank you all for making me feel welcome.

<3

2lbs to go! Well done. Thanks for the support, it's nice finding a forum like this as I think staying motivated will be the hard bit because my bloke is 6foot 2in and 10st 5lbs, a beautiful, skinny man who eats like a horse. It is difficult trying to be healthy when he moans about me cooking healthy food! Although, I am in charge of the shopping list.

Nearly half my bodyweight Jet. Mind you I don't half brag about it. :D

You should brag about it! I'll be bragging about losing a stone when that time comes! Then eventually about losing 6stone! Well done! woo.

LOL Yes, but I'm big headed enough as it is Jet. :D

2lbs to go! Well done. Thanks for the support, it's nice finding a forum like this as I think staying motivated will be the hard bit because my bloke is 6foot 2in and 10st 5lbs, a beautiful, skinny man who eats like a horse. It is difficult trying to be healthy when he moans about me cooking healthy food! Although, I am in charge of the shopping list.

Oh god i've got one of those, and it makes me sick!!! but i love him!!

Hi Jet and welcome, this is my first week of my new diet, so i know it can be very very hard, good luck!

welcome and best of luck xxx

Back