Im new and in need of help

justem

Hi all,
Im new to this site and needing help losing the remaining kilos:(,
OK ill start by introducing myself, Im a 19 yo female weighing 51 kilos. My goal weight is 48. Im around 5 foot i think. I have been on a healthy plan for 8 weeks now in which i lost 6 kilos.
Ive gone from-
Eating HUGE portions exp at dinner.
No exercise apart from work which is quiet physical
No breaky
Not drinking hardly any water
LOTS of CRAP foods
Hardly any fruit or veg

To this 8 weeks ago-
eating smaller meals at least 6 times a day
eating a good breakfast and a light or no dinner
going to the gym
walking 30 mins some days

Stopped losing weight so added over a week ago-
ALOT more gym classes and walking.
Eating around 1300 cals sometimes less sometimes more
Drinking alot of water and green tea
Taking supplements.

but still no change in the scales :cry:
WHAT TO DO? IN NEED OF HELP

hey im in the same boat im 19 doing healthy eating exercise etc but still no movement on the scales so i cant suggest anything but i do hope you get the answers your looking for!! :) x

Just keep going, sometimes those pesky scales don't move as you'd like them too, try upping your water if you're doing loads of exercise???? sure it'll start coming off soon, but don't give up! you've done brilliantly so far. x

Hi mate

Is kilos the same as kg?? :)

I was going to ask the same, i work in pounds and stones.

Each kilo or Kg has 2.205 lbs

so you multiply

51 x 2.205 = 112 lbs so thats 8 stone exactly.

What height are you Justem ?, I'd love to be 8 stone :)

hey hon. i've just checked out your weight on a weight loss chart and at 5 foot you are at the bottom end of your healthy weight range so i don't think you should be losing much more, and this could be why the scales aren't budging if you are at a healthy weight. maybe the exercise will tone you up if you aren't happy with your body shape. with a bmi of 21.5 you should be looking good :)

abz xx

abz is right....you would be on the lower end of your BMI at 48kilos...but if it makes you feel better....:D

Back