I'm new - any room for a small (to be) one!?

nikki_k

Hi all, I started LT last thurs and so far so good...... i will need the support of all you lot on here tho.

I was on lipotrim 2 1/2 years ago, stuck to for about a month and half in which time i lost 2 stone, which was great, but then I got pregnant and put it all back on again and more!

I didnt actually think i could ever convince myself to do this again, but here I am!

Looking forward to getting to know everyone.

Nikki x

Welcome back Nikki. You already know how good this diet works so stick to it and watch the pounds fall off. Good luck!

Hiya Nikki!!! Welcome :)

Well done for lasting so far :)

Keep at it :) And you will get plenty of support from this website!! Its brilliant!!

hiya and welcome

plenty of support here

Set up a Ticker Nikki!! Its great to track your weight loss and is a real inspiration to see it all on one bar :)

Hi Nikki I started a few weeks ago but only found this site the other day and I have found it a great support. When you can't talk to people around you about the diet this is a great site!

Hello Nikki and welcome to you.

I'm also here to lose my post preganancy weight.

Alex :)

Hi Nikki,
Well done for starting, you'll be glad you found Minimins!
Best of luck, at least you know the score from last time. xx

Hi Nikki and welcome to minimins. This board is extremely supportive and such a great help when you hit the tough times. Good luck on your journey
X

:welcome: Nikki, I am new to lipotrim myself. I love coming to the forum, because we are all like minded people who understand each other. I have found this site to be very helpful. I have only told a few people that I am on LT because the looks and comments that I have had are really not very nice to be honest! At least here, you only get help and advice not judgmental comments. :)

Welcome on board Nikki, you have made a great start and I'm sure you'll be enjoying the summer minus your post pregnancy weight!!! I've just lost my post pregnancy weight - my youngest is nearly 11 (that's years not months!!!!!!!! Lol!!!)

x

Welcome and good luck to you both nikki and celtic erin. XX

Back