I'm new, first SW meeting tomorrow. Help!

Over the course of the day I'd eaten at least a third superfoods, I'm just getting the hang of it so trying to balance it all out - to be fair it was my first day.

I'd hoped this forum didn't have snippy people but perhaps I was wrong.

Claire, we've all been there at the beginning where we didn't know anything about the plan and were struggling. I don't think Jaylou was being "snippy", she was just pointing out that the reason that EE is so successful is because you're supposed to have 1/3 of your plate as superfree foods, i.e. fruit and vegetables. And the Healthy Extras are there to ensure that you have all the other parts that make up a healthy diet, i.e. fibre and calcium.

I don't know what type of "diet" you've followed before, but SW really isn't like that!! As long as you can either fit it into your Syns/HE's, or make a SW-friendly version, you can have anything you like and as much Free/Superfree food as you need to feel satisfied!!

I am never ever snippy so I really do hope you didn't mean me, although I think you did as you posted directly after me.
I am nothing but helpful on this site, but I will say it like it is and I won't pussy foot around if people are doing something wrong.
First day or not, your meals did not contain a third superfree which SW do encourage!

If I were you I'd be a bit careful not to be so critical or dismissive of helpful posts.

I am most offended.

Well you offended me too.

I just think people forget it can be hard when you're new (to any forum) and I felt your post came across as unduly harsh.

Your thread title was "help". I helped.
You were doing something wrong. I helped.
Yes you are new but there is a certain amount of etiquette on a forum to be honest and slating people who are very helpful is not a particularly good way to start, in my opinion.

Back