IM NEW ....HELLLOOOOOO !!

Hi i posted my first thread the other day but cant find it ,just finding my way around.

the first thing i noticed is the amount of support ,lots of motivation and im looking forward to using the boards more.

a bit about me.......................:eek:

im married with 5 children and im qualified in holistic therapies and healing.ive never had the confidence to do anything with all my qualification due to all the extra weight i was carrying.

it took me 2 years to loose just over 2 stone with WW and then i joined LL in march and lost almost 3 stone .

starting weight 16st 4lb ,now weigh 11st 5lb.

ive decided to leave LL and join WW tomorrow so i can get the last 1st 4lb of and become a WW goldcard member.

im worried im being foolish leaving LL as im so close to my goal.

all advice and words of wisdom appreciated!!! thanks

gigglymushroom

hi & welcome i think you have done amazing with your weight loss so far, its your journey you do it the best way you can, good luck.

Welcome, Giggly (love your name BTW!). As others have said, you do this journey the best way you can, and if WW is your way forward then go for it! You have done so well so far, well done!

I would stay stick with LL until you've gone through management. I've known a few people to not do this & they've put weight back on. While you may not do this my own feeling is that after all the effort its really not worth it. I did think about it myself due to the cost but decided that the next two months will be worth the long term investment. PLUS I NEVER want to eat another food pack again & if that is what it takes, so be it!!

Back