IM NEW HELLO

hotty25

:pWELL i seem new lol but truth is i got connected to internet today woop woop:Di feel like i already know you girls guys:talk017::talk017:iv been using my tiny phone screen for months just to read your daily posts lol.anyway im louise 24 from swindon i started this vlcd almost 6 weeks ago. iv lost 24lbs so far and have my 6th weigh in tuesday so prob more by now.:pi started cambridge at 5ft tall and 12st 9lb. im now 10st 13lbs well prob less now lol. i only use the choc tetras and bars which are yummm.my target is 8st:eek:. i have 3 beautiful children a boy cameron 7. mya 5 and demi 4. im looking so forwards to finally getting support here and giving support back:rolleyes:expect to see alot of me IM FINALLY HERE YAYYYYYYYY XXXXX

Well done-Fabulous loss already.Good luck with the rest of your CD journey

hello mary poppins i love that film lol... thanks it feels gr8. my OH gets bored of the whole diet talk but is v surrpotive i finally weigh less than him lol xxx

hello mary poppins i love that film lol... thanks it feels gr8. my OH gets bored of the whole diet talk but is v surrpotive i finally weigh less than him lol xxx

I'm a complete diet bore!!People don't speak to me anymore!!!!LOL(Or perhaps I just notice people walking in the other direction!!)

lol mary dont worry to much il bore you first cause i never shut up teehee xxx THANKS prettyface feels gr8 to FINALLY be here cant belive you girls are finally talking to me lol. how do i get pics up any1 know xxx

Welcome on board, you've had a great loss so far. Congratulations:party0038:

http://www.minimins.com/tutorials/

This will help out with Avatars and Signatures, you need to have 20 posts for an avatar and 50 posts will get you more privilages.

Well done on your CD journey

Vx

Hiya Hottie, great to have you on board hun and WELL DONE on your losses so far, brillopads!

Look forward to sharing the rest of your journey with you.

Gxx

wow some gr8 losses here already thanks for the gr8 replys already. is anyone at almost target yet and how much do you all have left to lose and thanks for the info xxx

I'm working on maintenance at the mo, but there are people at all different stages of their journey's on here and it is a great place to share all the highs and lows.

Gxx

Hi hotty,
I'm new to forum too but already finding loads of support and info.
Great weight loss already. Well done.

aw well done on joining i no how hard it is to take those first steps this def aint a easy diet i could eat a tree today lol xxx

Hi Hotty,
Im on a restart. Day 5 today yest was a bit naughty but back to it today!!!
well done on ur losses.
xxx

Well Done!

Well done hotty, you've done excellent so far! I've just done my week 1 weigh in, and I'm down 2.9kg which is 6.4lbs. Not bad, but not the massive losses some people see in week 1...I don't mind though, as long as I average at least 2kg a week for the next cpl of weeks on SS.

Good luck on your journey, and hope to see you posting loads!

V

Back