Hello 5 stone to lose

pastaddict

Hi

I am 27 been overweight all my life and managed to lose 5 stone through diet and exercise 5 years ago. I went down to 14st7lb but Im short 5'3". I have maintained the loss but stalled and been unable to lose anymore. I started exante and am a day away from 2 weeks on it and lost 10lbs so far. Am terrified not to lose this week as i have previously failed to lose weight on VLCDs before but that was me choosing my own food and being hungry and eventually bingeing. Im not hungry now on exante but concerned im not doing enough physical activity. Anyway my goal is to get to 8 stone so i can start a family. Am very concerned about loose skin and my bingo wing arms but id just love to be normal and finally look my age.

Hi pastaddict

Just wanted to say hi

I'm also 27 and have been overweight my whole life, we're also the same height!

I'm at 17st now and I want to get to 10st at least, I think I should be lighter but even 10st feels scary!

I'm doing exante TS but I'm not getting much exercise in right now

Don't be disappointed! 2 pounds is 2 pounds at then end of the day!

Hey, how's this week going?

I know what you mean, I don't know how it feels to be anywhere close to slim, even in primary school I remember feeling bigger than everyone else

I did manage to loose 3 and a half stone before my 21st birthday years ago on slimming world bit couldn't keep on top of it

This is week 5 for me and I've lost 15 pounds so far

I am going to stick with TS for as long as I can but my back up plan is using my packs to do 5:2 if TS gets too much

Morning, I am slightly shorter than you but I reckon we are about the same amount overweight so well done on the loss so far. Your weight goals are really interesting and wanting to start a family is really a wonderful and motivating goal, I really hope you reach your target.

7 inches is great no wonder they are falling down!

I was worried about food week, I thought I would just add milk but by the time it came round id spent so long imagining all the food i wanted to eat I had to eat something haha

I came close to binging but managed to restrain myself mostly and I definately couldn't eat as much after 3 'dust' weeks

I had small things like scrambled eggs on toast etc but I found it had doing a mixed day of packs and food in the evening so I had more food than I should

I did gain 4 pounds after 2 days (I was prepared for that) but by the end of the food week I'd lost it again plus an extra pound so not a disaster and I didn't find it to hard to go back to total solution

It has made be think that the flexible solution probably wouldnt work for me and if I find I need a break from total solution I'll probably do alternate day fasting or 5:2 with my packs

Back