Step 1 Sole Source IM NEW - HELP!! :)

Samanthaa

hey everyone...

im new at this diet, on day one.... so excited to do it but really scared :( i weigh 14'3 and want to get down to a healthy 10stone ..... can everyone give me an update on what they have lost each week or whatever? that would be fab :)

also, i think i need to come on here every day for more motivation, and i read all the threads and they are so good - love them!

thanks everyone

Samantha
x

Hi there well done for taking the step to do CD! I am now on week 5 have lost 21lb in 4 weeks which is fab and tbh it's not that hard! Day 3&4 were my hardest but after week 2 it's just very simple now. Have done SS+ the whole time. Started at 14.11 now 13.4 in a month so if I can do it anyone can!!! Keep going is the main message it does get easier and easier xx

hi i started 2 weeks ago and have just had my second weigh in.... ive lost 16 and half lbs so far.... first 3/4 days are the hardest then it kinda becomes the norm, good luck xx

Hey Samantha well done on starting this plan. You will see the losses very quickly and it will help motivate you. Once you get past the first week it does get so much easier and this site will help you as you will know that what you are experiencing is normal and you will get lots of motivation. Good luck :)

Hi started off with 4 x products for first 2 weeks now do 3 products and 1 x 200 cal meal. Tonight I had tuna and boiled egg salad, last night had chicken and broccoli, stir fry prawns and pak choi with garlic is nice - grilled fish fillet with salad. I Drown everything in balsamic vinegar and salt and pepper. Love my little meal time and keeps me 100% think I would struggle on 3 x products! Also have fizzy water with or cd orange flavour which helps in the eve they are all little things that keep me on the straight and narrow! X

Hi Samantha and well done for starting. How is it going now? I have my 2nd WI on Sun and this week has been 'easier' than last week, except for last night when my hubby had food from the chippy! That look a huge dose of willpower, but thankfully I managed it. You will be proud of yourself for sticking with it. I have 4 products a day and save bar for 9pm as a treat, which keeps me sane, oh and lots of water.

Heidi :)

Back