I'm new on here, Please Help

Priceys

Have Just posted on the introduction bit, not sure what I'm doing so decided to post on here also!
I am looking for advice, cutting a long story short have done LL in 2007, finished foundation in Dec 07 and lost 3 stone 10lb, I didn't do maintenence and have now managed to put all of that back on, so I am thinking of doing LL again, but does anybody know if I will have to go to my GP again for medical or will 2007 one still stand as I am back to where I statrted weight and health wise?

Hi Priceys

I did LL in 2006 and moved house (from Scotland to Wales), didn't follow maintenance as there wasn't a group here then and consequently put most of the weight back on.

I re-started LL early January and my new LLC just transferred my records from my old LLC to her and I didn't need to go back to the docs. This assumes of course that your medical circumstances haven't changed.

Hope this helps :)

Thank-you, couldnt face going back to the doctors again, am waiting on a call back from LL consultant, and am hoping a group is forming asap or one that I can still join, If I leave it any longer I will find another excuse not to do it again. How are you finding it second time round?

Hi Priceys,
WG has given you the answer, and we all think she's doing fabulously! (I'm in the same group meetings as her, so I know!)

Hope you find a group is starting soon; you know it works so go for it!

Let us know how it goes; keep posting!

Hi Pricey. I'm on my second time around too from 2006. My LLC just reopend my file. Once you're a member, you're always a member!!

Good luck and do the RTM and maintenance this time!!

I've said to my hubby and LLC that I would do the route to management this time or I will keep on going round in circles.

I'm on day 3 and am finding it really hard, I've got to cook the kids tea in a minute and I am soooo hungry.

Back