Im New - Started Last Night - Hi All

blondie29

Hi Everyone

Im new on this forum so thought I would just say a big hello, I started WW last night and I really do feel that this time Im gonna do it.

Ive been on diets for years now, at least the last 6 since my daughter and I dont seem to get anywhere but for some reason this time I feel differently about it, maybe because Im gonna hit 30 next year - lol

Anyway looking to lose about 3 half stone for now, so here goes, will be looking for new ideas for recipes as Im not very adventurous with food.

Thanks everyone and good luck !!!

Good luck with your weightloss xx

Hi & welcome to the board! are you going to class or doing it alone??

Its always a good thing if you feel different about dieting this time,as your head really does have to be in the right place.
I had a moment back in january this year,just thought thats it ive had enough of being a chubbster!:D
Im nearly at goal now & i can say without a shadow of a doubt i am determined never to have to do this again.(although ww is the easiest diet ive ever done)
good luck x

Thanks girls

I am going to a class I started it on Wednesday, so yesterday was my first day and I must say I did well, I even managed to have 3 meals and have points left :D, so had a sweet in the evening.

So far so good, so glad to hear your nearly at your goal, i cant believe im this determined especially at xmas time, but here goes.

I would update my ticker but I forgot how to do it x

Good luck :) I'm pretty new too, had my first WI on monday night, and have been pretty well focussed too!!

Its a great feeling to know THIS is the right one.. :D

Let us know how you're getting on!! :) x

Another newbie to WW that is. Started last Saturday. Agree that you need to be in the right head space.

Bren
X

Hello and welcome, if you have the right mind set nothing can stop you and I wish you the beet of luck x

Hey and welcome. Good luck with your weight loss journey. If you need anything just give me a shout :D xxx

.......and another newbie here, started last week but missed 3 days due to funerals/wedding/christening but in for the long haul due to hip problems and needing to loose weight or loose my hip !

So good luck to you and will keep an eye on your loss :)

dp

Back