I'm new...Starting CD today.....I'm Scared!!

welcome and goodluck

my only piece of advise would be make sure you allow time for maintenance after your loss, you have time on your side but if you want to remain at your goal - for both the wedding and honemoon and there after ensure you follow it. if not you will be bloted. my CDC said 90% that loose and follow maintenance will remain their goal weight, people whom get to goal and stop will more than likely regain. its to do with allowing your body to re-adjust to food slowly.

all the best on your journey

Hiya all, hope all restarters are well and newbies

day one again for me, but seriously this time. January is nearly over and I havent lost any weight. Therefore its time to do this properly. I know it works, I know I feel fab. I just have to get the first few days out of the way.
Had 2 litres water and one strawberry shake all ready

update!!

Hi guys!! Just to update you....I was naughty!! I was supposed to start my diet on Sat and only managed to build up the determination to start yesterday! However I know that for me the first day is the hardest, so now I'm past that I will be fine! I have been looking at gyms to join to....it's nice to be toned as well as thin! I am excited about being slim again as I will look perfect in my dress and also I will for once in my 24years look good in a bikini :) :)
I am so grateful for everyones support....It has been amazing!!!!
Keep up the good work everyone....We can all be slim and sexy!!!!! :p

Welcome PrincessPink
You will get plenty of motivation and inspiration here...
Why dont you try putting a countdown ticker for your wedding and weight loss, and we can all celebrate your success.
Take care
Saksre.x

You have to go into user cp then edit signature then cut and paste then save it should then show up every post.

hey princess, well done on getting started and through day 1!!! you will be fab for your wedding...

love

Gen xx

Thanks Gen!! Congrats on you're 7lbs loss!!! Have you felt that 7lb bit of fat that your counsellor may have? It very supprising just how much weight 7lbs is! Keep up the good work hun, you are doing FANTASTIC!!:p

Back