I'm New To MiniMins - Hello!

KernowMaid

Hello Everyone
I am new to this site so it is all a bit confusing at the moment, but hopefully I will soon get used to it.
I am a struggling SW member. Weigh in day is Thursday. I thought I would sign up here for (hopefully) some inspiration, motivation and maybe a good kick up the backside!
I love the SW diet, just battling my cravings and my habit of eating for eatings sake! Hopefully reading and joining in with everything on here will help me back on the wagon and actually losing weight! Sadly I don't get much support from my consultant even though I really enjoy going to group.
Hope to get to know a few of you on here!
KM
x

Hello! Welcome to the site :) I'm sorry your consultant isn't very inspiring but am sure you'll get lots of useful information on here and inspiration galore! Have fun :)

BTW love your name - I'm a complete Cornwallophile and adore the place (was there last week actually :)) Whereabouts do u live?

Thank you MrsScandude! I live near St Austell and can see the sea from my house (when it isn't misty like today!) it is indeed a wonderful place to live! :)

St Austell - cool place! Lucky you! I'm totally jealous that you live in Cornwall AND can see the sea!! :)

Sorry you're lacking in motivation for the moment. I think, in all honesty, if I hadn't signed up here I'd be lacking in it too. This is a great place for inspiration and for venting your frustrations.
My C asks us all if we need any help, but other than that, she doesn't go the extra mile for us, either.
These guys and gals have been my support through cravings and boredom. And remember, if you save your syns throughout the day, instead of spending them on something needless, you can have that little treat in the evening.

I usually have approx 13 syns left by 8pm, and around 9.30 I'll put a movie on and have something nice. One time-out finger will cost you 5 syns, likewise a pack of onion ring snacks, snax, and most potato/corn snacks. A Twister icecream is also 5 syns. There are lots of things you can have *in moderation*.
I'll usually spend those 13 syns on a time-out finger, a pack of snacks, and an options hot choc.

I keep seeing that people don't get what they want from their C's on here. Man, that must be awful! My C is brilliant, so motivational and genuinely interested in all her members, makes me realise being on here how lucky I am to have her! I'm hoping to become a C next year so am taking note very carefully of all the reasons people complain about their C's so I can avoid being the same!!!

I've only just started, but I'm another one who saves most of her syns!

I always have Alpen light bars (as a HEX) during the day to sort out ant sweet cravings, and then use my syns in the evening. I like to have something sweet after dinner, so at the moment I'm having either a Curly Wurly, a Fudge or a 2 finger Kit Kat!

Good luck!

Back