I'm new - to this forum!

RJS1974

Hi Everyone

I am new here. I have been taking Xenical for 3 weeks.

Wk one - lost 4Ibs
Wk two - lost 3Ibs
Wk three - Gained 2Ibs!!!!

Not sure how or why this happened. I am sticking very strictly to the WW plan - and have not cheated at all. I go to the gym at least twice a week and power walk twice a week. I have only had the side effects of Xenical twice - and to be honest it made me think that they were actually doing their job - not had any sides effects for over a week now. Have they stopped working??

Becky x

Are you double checking the labels, and fat content of what you are eating. WW foods are great and easy to use, but not always under 5% fat.
xx

Thanks for replying!

I must admit - after doing WW on and off over the years - I'm probably not checking as well as I should be!! But surely if I was eating too much fat I would know about it! That's what is so confusing - the weight isn't coming off as quick as I assumed!

Bx

Welcome and well done on your weight loss so far :)

I second Ali, WW meals are very high in fat a lot of the time. I was doing WW before starting the Xenical (with about a 7 week break) and when I started I looked at all my fave WW meals to stock up and was shocked just how much fat was in them :eek:

I am gobsmacked at how much fat is in every day things I thought were "healthy".

LiSe x

hiya and well done on your loss so far i am sure it will start up again i have been on it 9 days now and am enjoying it!! x

I must admit - after doing WW on and off over the years - I'm probably not checking as well as I should be!! But surely if I was eating too much fat I would know about it! That's what is so confusing - the weight isn't coming off as quick as I assumed!

Bx

Welcome aboard :)

Xenical ISNT going to speed up your weight loss, it WILL help keep you on the straight and narrow but if youre getting no side effects then possibly your diet is nice and low fat as it is :)

Hi and :welcome2:

I too am doing weight watchers, though I dont have any pre packed weight watchers meals only their yoghurts.

I find for the same points I can have a much better meal if has been done at home. I also put 1 2/2 Ib on in last 2 weeks but too be honest I know that there was a few occasions that I had more than I should.

The thing too be careful with with w.w. is that their diet is based on calories and saturated fat {bad fat} however xenical doesnt look at bad or good fats it looks at just fat so their is a blancing job too do with doint w.w. and xenical together. Also your weight can vary during your menstration time and is different for diff peeps.

Sure you'll be back on track this week x

Back