I'm new to this!!

Hey everyone! I have just been reading all the posts and have finally got the courage to thread! My Nurse told me about the forum and I have to say that I have had the hardest night so far and reading all your stories has helped me get through it! So thank you! I have been on Lipotrim now for 3 weeks and I'm finding it good in general im not hungry but I still crave food! you know the old eating for the sake of it! Does anyone have a lot to loose I currently weigh 18st and I want to loose 8st I pilled a whole load on! I have never felt myself since and I really want to be the confident person I used to as I don't do anything anymore!

Sorry for the sob story.

Elouisa :)

Hi Elouisa :D

It's lovely to meet you and to see that you have posted so soon after joining. That's really great.

Please don't ever feel that you can't have a good moan about anything....we all do from time to time:)

I have around 8 stone to lose so you are definitely not on your own!!!!!!

Stay on the site as much as poss and get as much support as you need honey :D:D

Lacey xx

:DHi there and well done for getting on an posting!! You will love it here and there are loads of gals (and guys) with a little to a lot to loose....I lost 65llbs in 4 months and it really changed my life. I went from depresssed to confident and outgoing....had to stop LT for a few months he he (see below) but I would really recommend it.

Keep posting :rolleyes: ad you will get all the support and help you need along your journey.....:)

Hi and welcome aboard! 8 stone is achievable, I managed to do it and am maintaining the loss quite well, with a little tweaks here and there. Good luck hun xxx

Hello there, well done on coming on here. I'm new myself but am so inpsired by all the stories.

I take your 8 stone to lose and raise you another 2 stone!

We will do it!!

Hi and welcome aboard! 8 stone is achievable, I managed to do it and am maintaining the loss quite well, with a little tweaks here and there. Good luck hun xxx

Just noticed your signature...wow thats a fantastic achievement...do you find you have to go back to LT every now and again? Just wondering as I plan to go back to LT next year to loose my last few pounds and wondered what maintence was like....

Hi and welcome. You'll love this site.

Sparkles.....I've just noticed your ticker.. Well done hun. You are doing fab (even after your little crisps/choc biscuit incident;)) Just goes to show what determination can do. You get up dust yourself off and get straight back on the diet. Fab. Fab. Fab.
x

Yeah 33lbs Sparkles WOW....are you beginning to feel thin???

Hey thanks Shaz and Bea,thanks for the comments... sorry just replying now havent been on the in 5 day and I missed everyone so much its great just to log on and see how everyone is and how everyone is getting on..

Well I was away in Manchester for the weekend had a great time alcohol but I did have some food I was careful tried to avoid as much carbs as I could but I did have a chinese one night it was fab!!!!:D I decided that I would try do as much as the Lipotrim/Atkins as I could but I know there will be some slip ups over the christmas and I have prepared myself as I will be back to 100% lipotrim in January.

Anyway as I said earlier I headed to Manchester (Which Shaz I just noticed its were your from Im raging I could have asked you about some shops and stuff as thats why my mam and me headed over anyway.. I bought tons and Im down TWO SIZES on top Im so happy and ONE on the bottom there is were I have most of my weight... so i bought loads of new outfits and boots and shoes Im so happy!!!! Down to a loose fitting 16 on top and 20 on the bottom...I LOVE LIPOTRIM

xxxx:D

PS: Shaz just noticed you pic.. its great to put a face to the name, you look great and that was before you lost your weight...:D

Just noticed your signature...wow thats a fantastic achievement...do you find you have to go back to LT every now and again? Just wondering as I plan to go back to LT next year to loose my last few pounds and wondered what maintence was like....
Hi Bea. Sorry, just noticed your reply on this thread. Yes I had been back to LT on a couple of occasions, but rarely to SS, usually just use it like Slimfast, a couple of shakes and a sensible meal. If I have really overdone it over the previous months, then I will SS for about a week only just to break the back of it as it were, but I have never gone over my target by more than half a stone or so, so it has been easy to pull it back. The main thing when getting to target is the re-feeding, and doing it gradually. Having said that, once back to "normal" life does get in the way sometimes, but it is stopping that rot before it really sets in and the weight really piles back on which is the main thing. It is so much easier to shift half a stone than half a ton! Congratulations on the baby news xxx

Hi Elouisa, you have come to the right place for help advice and general chit chat. We are all in the same boat so know what you are going through.
When I started lipotrim I was 25 st 5lbs......though had lost about 1 stone before starting......I managed to lose 7 st.

Good luck

Hi Sparkles. Sorry I've just got back to you, but I've been offline for a few days!! :mad: Bet you had a fab time shopping in Manchester. I loooovvvee it. Thanks for the comment re my picture. I feel sooooo much better now. I'll post a new one from my holiday.

Good luck with the mixture of lipotrim/atkins. I've not put a lb on since I switched and I've introduced some carbs back.

xx

Thats really good advice and sort of what I had happened when I got to target...keeping it under control is the key...think its IceMoose that said on one thread...loosing the weight is only the beginning.....

Hey Shaz

Yeah shopping was great loved, couldnt believe the size of the Trafford Centre (Shopping Heaven) Got some lovely clothes for my christmas party which is on Friday ( Cant wait Ive had the mixture of Lipotrim/Atkins this which is going well really enjoying my Salads, never thought Id say that... The big test is the Alcohol on Friday...

Rachie
xxx

I looooovvve the Trafford Centre. Have to avoid the food court now though!!!!!!!!!!!:(

Back