I'm new too! (waves)

vidia

Hi everyone, well I had been on Alli for 6 weeks & lost a stone so decided to go to the doctors to see if I could get Xenical & my doctor was very supportive & said yes, I was so pleased! Alli was brilliant but I'm on maternity leave & really couldnt afford to keep buying it, I have another 3 stone to lose but I'm really motivated, glad I stumbled across this site everyone seems really helpfull & supportive, the Alli one was always very quiet & never got any answers. One thing I would like to ask about is takeaway??do any of you have it? going by WW a chow mein is one of the lowest but Im worried about the oil in it?? is it better to just stay away from it altogether? many thanks & look forward to chatting to you x:)

Hi Vidia

Sorry i can't answer your question about chow mein as i've just avoided all takeaways for the last month. Im sure someone will be able to help you out . I just wanted to congratulate you on your stone loss. Well done

Hello and welcome.

I've had chicken chow mein and haven't had any tango moments. I'm following ww's and mushroom chow mein is the best one to go for.

Mandy

I've had 1/2 portion of boiled rice with a portion of chicken and mushroom a couple of times although I take it out if the gravy just in case and I've been fine

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I think when it comes to take away then everyone reacts to them differently, it would be your choice, if you wanted to avoid any chance of a reaction then you need to stop the Xenical 3 days before you eat the said meal... or maybe you could make your own?

Without sounding pissy, Xenical is a bout a change in lifestyle and making the right choices, and I don't think takeaway fits into that (ok, for treats etc) but I think making your own alternative would be a better choice :)

Back