im new :)

michelle26

Hi everyone, im new so thought id just say hi and introduce myself! well, may name is michelle, im 25 and im married to craig who is 33. we have 3 beautiful children, cameron is 6, sophie is 2 and bethany is 7 months. After having bethany in january this year i was shocked to find i was 17 1/2 stone (246lb) i decided that now was the time to do something about it, and finally lose some weight!
so far i have lost 4 stone, and am currently 13stone 7lb (193lb) and iom hoping that i can lose another 24lb to reach my goal of 12 stone. i look forward to hearing your stories and tips, and can hopefully pass on some tips of my own! xx:)

hi michelle and welcome what plan are you going to do?
good luck x

Welcome to ur community Michelle :D:D:D

4 stone loss since January is brilliant and all credit to you so soon after having a baby! :eek::D

I hope you feel at home here very soon and if you have any questions or probs with anything, please don't hesitate to ask.

Isis xx :)

you sound like you are a lovely person and your family sound great as well :) welcome to the forum , this is a great place to join and im sure you will fit right in xx

thanks for the warm welcomes!!
Im not really followong any plan as such (should i be, to b a member?) i just changed my lifestyle completely! went a bit off track last month but now back on track!!!
my problem is i just enjoy cooking and baking waaaay too much, and as we moved house 3 weeks ago to a house with a much bigger kitchen i HAD to make the most of having a big kitchen and bake bake bake lol!!! my husband has helped me loads which i think is a vital part of losing weight, having the support at home, because if one person eats better and exercises more then the rest of the family tend to follow suit, as does it work the same when somebody eats chocolate and crips for every snack......i did anyways, if craig bought chocolate or biscuits etc, i HAD to eat them , i had no will power!!!!

Hi Michelle,

I'm a newbie too..... so just thought I'd say Hi!!! Sounds like you're just like me - human.... and loves food! I'm also hoping for some inspiration on here.....

My problem is also I love a glass of wine - my downfall!!!! Happy Slimming to you!!!

Back