Im New

simply_unique

So my story over the last couple of months.

I joined weight watchers in Nov 2006 and there were times where i couldnt stick to it, but then the times that i did i always gained weight, so i gave that up in january. Ate normal and didnt put on much weight throughout january,

In Febuary i saw an old college lecturer and was amazed at how much weight she'd lost. i found out the diet she was doing was lighterlife, id already looked at this and also looked at the price, knowing that i wasnt going to pay that much to do something that i didnt think would work, like every diet that i tried, but seeing her completely changed my views, so after i worked out that i could afford it, because i wouldnt be spending my money on rubbish anymore, i went to an information night about lighterlife at the beginning of March, went to the doctors and got my check up and then didnt here anything for two weeks when i got a phone call asking if i wanted to start that class.

So Wednesday 14th March i started my weight loss journey again! for the 100th + time, but with lighterlife, as with any other diet at first i didnt think it was going to work, altho seeing somebody who has now lost 6stone. i still had my doubts.

Ive never found a diet so easy to stick too aslong as you get the thought of food out your head.

I know this is just the beginning of it and i have a long way to go, but i really think this time i really will end up what i want to be.

Ive been doing lighterlife for 4 and a half weeks and lost 19lbs

So now im lookin for people to help me along the way, which i will do to them of course.

Hello Simply Unique,

glad to have you along for this fantastic ride thats calledLighterlife!!

All the best!

hey nice to meet you

well done so far on ya loss, its fab :)

i am starting cd nxt week and am nervous, i cant wait to hear of all ya success

good luck
xxx

Welcome aboard Simply Unique.

You have done a great thing in joining LL and are getting results already. Stick with the programme and there will be a new you in no time. You will get great support here on minimins. Good luck!!

Hi Simply

Glad to hear that LL is working out so well for you - it really is great isn't it. I started on the 2nd March and it's the best thing I ever did, I've never done a diet that I have found so easy to stick to before.

Please keep posting and let us know how you get on.

Cath

Welcome & keep up the good work! Lots of support here for those down days so let us know when you need some support, advice & encouragement. Usually someone about!!

Hiya simply Unique,
welcome to Mini's :D

So pleased to hear that lighterlife is working for you :D

don't be a stranger, keep posting :p

Hi and welcome simply unique :wavey:

You have come to the right place for support. This forum and the people who use it are the best!

Check out the before and after photos in the gallery - so inspirational.

Well done on the terrific weight loss so far!

So now im lookin for people to help me along the way, which i will do to them of course.

You've come to the right place, we're all here for you, well done on the weightloss so far. I agree SS is the easiest diet ever when you have your mindset right and the results help keep that in check.

Good luck and anytime you need help, holler

Kx

Welcome, Simply Unique,

You have come to the right place for help, support and advice. I found this site in November, a few months after starting LL in August. There are loads of people who are at your stage in the programme, and loads too who have been through it (and survived). Keep posting your experiences and questions, and we'll all be here to answer them and celebrate when you achieve your goals!

Best of luck!

AmandaJayne

Hi Simply Unique, :)

Welcome to the best weight loss program I have ever started, and for the first time feel my weight issues are going to be put to bed once and for all.

keep us posted on your progress and will keep looking out for your posts

Take Care

Sam

Welcome Simply Unique,
This is a good place to come for a chat, you will the support that you need to help you carry on when things gets tough.
What a great weight loss you've had so far, well done.

Cherry

Hi Simply unique,
im just starting week 5 so perhaps we can keep each other company, the people on here are really informative friendly and helpfull and i havent looked back since starting to chat, so good luck!!
Angelxx

pluginspage="<A href="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer"/">http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer"/>

Hi simply unique, how are you getting on?
i had a slight wobble yesterday but feel good again today, people have actually started noticing about my losses now which spurts me on a bit, hope you are doing well, when is your weigh in? mine is on Monday evening.

Back