I'm new!!!

Tish, I forgot to ask, how do you set up all those funky tracker bits at the bottom of your postings? They look great! I can just about put an icon on!!

:rolleyes:

Weigh in tonight!!

Argh! i know I shouldn't do it, but I got on my scales last night at home, and it looks like I've only lost a pound! I'll be gutted, but I suppose a pound is a pound, it's going in the right direction!:sigh:

One pound down is still good!

Everyone seems to get a slow week.

Especially around totm.

Your doing very well over two and half stone off already!

Love Mini xxx

Thanks Mini, just want it all off!!

I went in and set a ticker up, but it doesn't seem to work!:p

Hi GG,
I've been in Dublin for the past week, so didn't see your post about your ticker. I also had problems and eventually went to www.tickerfactory.com/WeightLoss and cut and paste into my signature.

You could maybe try that if Mini can't sort you out?

Good luck .... and well done with losing ....

Hi Greenockgal and welcome :D
Your losses are great and you sound really up for it!! I was a speedy loser too and lost 5st 2lb in foundation :D
Keep it up. The wardrobe overhaul is an amazing motivator. I don't own a single thing over a size 16 any longer and am now a size 14 everywhere and just about to start on the 12's. I am a clothes addict! Can't believe that I have an entire new wardrobe in 6 months. Ooh I still really do love that feeling of having so much choice on the clothes front. And don't get me started on shoes... :)

Oooooh shoes, I love them! I've got loads of pairs I never wear! Well, I made £160 over the weekend with my too big clothes on Ebay - woohoo! I've still got another 6 bags of clothes to put on there! I'm sitting here today witha pair of trousers that look like big clown pants, they're so big on me, I have to keep pulling them up! My blouse is miles too big for me too! I bought the trousers for my holiday in April, and I was realyy pi**ed off cos they were too small, I've only worn them twice and now they've got to go!:D
But, I went to M&S the other week and bought loads of clothes in their sale, but all size 18's, so they're still a bit too small for me, so I guess I'm going to have to go and buy some inbetweeny trousers - nothing fits!

Weigh in tonight and measurements, I did a quick run round with the tape measure over the weekend, I don't think I've lost any more inches, but fingers crossed that I've gone from 15 stone something to 14 stone something!

I can't believe for years my weight was a secret to everyone, especially my hubby (and probably myself!) and now I'm telling everyone that I started at 18 stone 1 lb, and at last weigh in I was 15 stone 3!!

I've also started a "pound for pound" jar at home, every time I get weighed I put in the jar what I've lost, it's got 40 quid in it now! That's going on a nice treat at the end!!

hope everyone is having a good day!!

xxx

:party0011:

Sounds like you'll be in those size 18s in no time - look at how much you've lost already!! So hang on in there and make sure you try them on every week in case they get too small while you're not looking :)

I know I'm showing my age - but how easy is it to use e-bay. I have quite a bit that's too small now and even some money would buy me some cheap things to keep me going. I've never been on e-bay but sounds complicated.

Hiya, Ebay is really easy, it's free to set up, and when you want to put something on there, it's about 5 steps, just follow each step! Make sure you have a picture of the thing you want to sell, and describe it as much as you can (waist size, length, material etc) - checked my account last night, and made £220, so have got 6 bags left to do!

It's definately worth it!

Got weighed last night, another 3.9lbs down, so I'm officially in the 14 stones mark (14 stones, 13.5 lbs!!):)

Thanks Ggirl,
I'll have a look at the weekend and see how I get on
and well done - you're doing really well, and it's always good to get out of one stone into the next one DOWN!!
Lol - what are you doing with the ticker? :confused:
It's a really sweet one too - you can see it when you double click on it ...

I don't know what I'm doing with this blimmin ticker, tried copy and pasting and all sorts, but it doesn't want to work!

It must be something simple you're missing, cos if I can do it anyone can :eek:

Well, really angry with myself, yesterday I made my hubby a turkey bolognase, I wanted to try the turkey mince cos someone said it was better for you than beef mince, well, I was putting the remainder of it in a tub to go in the fridge, and there was one ladle full left, before you could say, "OI, NOOO!!" it was straight in my mouth and gone!! What's that all about! I haven't done anything like that in 10 weeks! I was so angry with myself, I went down my allotment and dug like a mad woman for about 4 hours, so now I have allotment arse today and can hardly walk!!:character00115:

Now, my LL counsellor says we do these things for a reason, I think it was because hubby bought me some new scales, the ones that do the body fat and water levels, so silly me, I've been on the scales every day. Yesterday, it looks like I've lost 3lbs, but I was a bit miffed with that cos I've been digging down the allotment every night, and doign a 2 mile walk every lunchtime, and I was losing 3lbs the other week without any exercise, so i think my rebellious child thought "F*ck this!" and shoved the food down my neck!! arghghghghgh, how annoying!:mad:

Anyways, weigh in tonight, knowing my luck I'll have put about a stone on like that woman who was on Diet Doctors the other week!! ha ha! Oh, ye've gotta laff!!! :needhug:

Oh sending you the biggest hug ever :grouphugg:. We do these crazy things to ourselves don't we?

I bet your WI tonight will show a loss. It was one ladle - it could have been one family sized bar of chocolate! You knew when to stop and you knew you made a tiny weeny blip. Put it behind you - I bet if you hadn't posted it on here nobody would be non the wiser.

Regarding the tickers, it's the bb code you need to copy and paste into your signature, then save. I hope I have told you that rightly!

Do post tonight and let us know how you got on at WI:)

Hello, I'm back on track! I did 3.9lbs last night, just worked out that it's decimal, so it's not 3lb 9oz, it's 3.9, where 3.10 would be 4lbs - does that make sense??!!

Thanks for your hug, the support you guys and this site give is amazing, couldn't do it without you all!

So, I'm now 3.5 lbs off 4 stone, so another 3 stone to go - as long as I can have a xmas dinner on xmas day, that's all I'm bothered about!!!:p

Have a good day everyone, onwards and downwards!!! xxxx

Woohoo, I think I've managed to set my ticker up!!!!

Oh well done for getting yourself back on track GG - not easy that.

Great losses too - wow.:D

I've just picked up on this thread and I think you started at about the same time as me. You have been doing really well with your weight losses, long may it continue. :party0049: Don't get to hung up on your little mishap remember all that you have already lost I had two weeks holiday in the middle of July and stupidly decided that I was going to eat but carefully, unfortunately this worked for the first week and then went a bit wrong during the second.:break_diet: My official gain at last weigh in was 4lbs :ashamed0005:and I am just off for weigh in now. I really struggled with getting back into 100% abstinence but have now had 4 clear days of doing things properly so I am hoping for a decent loss tonight.:D

Back