I'm new..

SugarBlomme

In it for the long haul..
Hello,

I'm 24 and I was diagnosed with PCOS when I was about 15 and as you all probably knows it's rubbish :(

I've made half-hearted attemps at losing weight all my adult life but lately I've decided I'm going to do it.

I; weighed myself yesterday and I'm 19stone 4lbs (eek!) but I'm not worried. For the first time ever I feel like I can do it - I'm only 2 days in but it's going well.

I stumbled across MiniMins and thught it'd be good for my morale to talk to and hear from people struggling with the same sorts of demons as I am.

Reading all your posts is so inspirational I just hope I can make my good start last!

Aims xx

good luck with the weight loss, a day at a time and it will come...i'll be joining in on the weight loss next week!

Hi, just take it one step at a time and stay positive, you will get there:D

Thanks for the encouragement :) and good luck to you all too!

@RobandMandy - Just seen you're newbies like me so hope you;ve got off to a good start :)

aims x

Hello im new too, good luck with the weight loss. Im trying to lose weight too with the Cambridge Diet.. x

hey aims, welcome! You're in a good place here, v supportive. well done on deciding to tackle getting the weight off. xx

Back