Im new!

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by Booly, 29 March 2011 Social URL.

1. Booly

Booly Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Hi guys I'm new to this and quite new to slimming world. It will be my 3rd weigh in tomorrow night. I'm wondering if anyone has any dressing recipes or knows any low syn or syn free readymade ones!
    Thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. MinkyDinky

MinkyDinky Holiday Countdown!

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    8st4lb(40.42%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Ready made is ceaser salad spray or balsamic vinegar by fry light, Kraft light french dressing is free.
    For thousand island try fat free greek yoghurt (50ml tub) and mix in a tbsp of passata, a few drops of soy sauce, a dash of vinegar, and a healthy helping of sweetener - its not too bad. But i just buy the Tesco low fat seafood sauce in a jar, really low syns and dont need too much.

Umm, could make your own with balsamic vinegar, lemon and chopped parsley, maybe chuck some crushed garlic in?

Its all about experiment really but I hope this helps! :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.