im new :-)

*crystal*

Hiya im crystal. im new to this. im on slim fast gace been a week but finding it really hard ive fell off wagan thou n im gutted :-( x

Hi Crystal!!

Good luck with slim-fast and just jump back on that wagon!! Keep thinking positively. The first week on a completely new meal replacement type plan I always found hard too - you are not alone!

I hope it works for you! x

Thank you. Im struggling but im gonna make sure i dont fall off wagan again. Its my birthday soon and id love to get a new outfit in a smaller size. Ive lost 3lbs so far which doesnt sound alot but its a good start :) xx

Thank you. Im struggling but im gonna make sure i dont fall off wagan again. Its my birthday soon and id love to get a new outfit in a smaller size :) xx

Thank you. Im gonna make sure i dont fall off wagan again. Its my birthday soon so id like to be able to buy a new outfit in a size smaller :) that wud b great xx

That is a good incentive. :)

I have bought myself a size 14 dress which is my goal. (I'm currently a size 20/22) And it currently hangs on my bedroom door just waiting patiently for me to fit into it. :p

Thanks. Im currently in 18s but they fall down all time id love to b a 14 again. Its gonna b hard but it"ll b worth it. I had my heart set on buying n wearing a maxi dress but i dont feel good init so i suppose thsts my goal but ive not bought one yet. What diets u on? u lost much? xx

Hiya, i am relatively new aswell and i have fallen off the wagon. I have decided to start a new diet though rather than stay with weight watchers. Good luck with your weight loss

Back