I'm new..

SugarBlomme

In it for the long haul..
Hello Everyone,

I have my prescription, I have stocked my fridge and cupboards with Xenical-friendly food. I'm good to go.

Except I'm not - I'm really scared.

I'm terrified that it's going to grab onto any fat left in my body and have a field day..I know I'm probably being irrational but I'm scared, especially as I have to be at work all day in the week. I mean I only wee at work because I have to..how embarrassing would it be for something to go wrong??

What were everyone else's starting-off experiences? Am I just being soft?

Maybe I'll wait for the weekend and the safety of my house..

Help!!

aims xx

Hi Aims,

Just want to wish you good luck! If I were you I wouldn't wait and just get started, when I was on xencial it took a few days for me to feel any effects of it and it was only when I had eaten something "wrong", it wont work on anything you have eaten up until you take it, just start on a new day!
x

Hey hun...don't be scared about starting, I was a little at first but that was just because of the silly horror stories that aren't even true!

Xenical will only work with fat that you eat, and if you stick to the rules of Xenical (no more than 5g's of fat per 100g and no more than 45g's a day) you'll do fine and you won't have any problems.

Eating fish and eggs can be a dodgy, but it differs for everyone.

You may feel a little headachey at first but that doesn't happen to everyone and usually sorts itself within the first week.

Hi

I would just start them now. As long as you keep to the rule you will be absolutely fine. Good luck.
K x

I know what you mean about not wanting to start having got my prescription last week I wanted the visitors out of the way first. So I took my first tablet this morning and fingers-crossed by sticking to the two rules won't have any nasty side-effects.

Good luck and I hope it tops-up all your food & exercise efforts.

x

lol.. you lot worry too much!
just take the thing, if you've just had a burger though, id maybe think about it first! lol
but seriously.. i had a nasty slip up when i first started on them!.. had a kfc later the same day, "not good"
we are all aware of what goes in our mouths, there ain't no sneaking a bacon bap, or giant galaxy!.. but if your willing to take the chance, you must be willing to pay the price! :~/
all you have to do is think, and im sure that's what zenical,s all about!!
sam.......:family2:

Hi Aims!
I started Xenical on a Friday, just this past Friday! I also wanted a couple days at home, just in case. Didn't need them though, just be aware of what you are eating.
Good luck!
Giselle :)

If you follow the instructions correctly, then you shouldn't experience any side effects whatsoever. I would suggest following a low calorie/ fat diet through the week, and one day a week eat whatever you like. Stops your body going into a plateau. Good luck.

SugarBlomme said:
Hello Everyone,

I have my prescription, I have stocked my fridge and cupboards with Xenical-friendly food. I'm good to go.

Except I'm not - I'm really scared.

I'm terrified that it's going to grab onto any fat left in my body and have a field day..I know I'm probably being irrational but I'm scared, especially as I have to be at work all day in the week. I mean I only wee at work because I have to..how embarrassing would it be for something to go wrong??

What were everyone else's starting-off experiences? Am I just being soft?

Maybe I'll wait for the weekend and the safety of my house..

Help!!

aims xx

Ho and Welcome I just started taking Xenical on Tue, so far everything is going gr8, but dreading this Sat as my husband and I have our training this wknd for fostering and the provide lunch plus going out for a meal as it's our Anniversary. Already looked at the menu and decided what I'm going to have, but I know what you mean about being out and about if you have a miss hap. So like you I'm dreading Sat, but as long as I watch what I'm eating and be sensible then it should be ok. Good luck on journey with Xenical . This site is gr8 everyone gives really gd advice and very supportive xx

Back