Im new ?

oocarlaoo

Hello everybody hope your all ok. Been reading posts and you all seem so supportive of eachother I really hope I make new friends and support as lovely as most of you, I started slimming world a few weeks ago and just got my half stone award ?

I think I'm doing ok, I love the fact you can still eat loads so I'm happy lol, I'm just a rubbish cook so got to start cooking from scratch it will take some getting used to as I'm always cooking from jars lol, how about you xxx

oocarlaoo said:
I think I'm doing ok, I love the fact you can still eat loads so I'm happy lol, I'm just a rubbish cook so got to start cooking from scratch it will take some getting used to as I'm always cooking from jars lol, how about you xxx

I think my 1st week went ok... Keep getting confused wit ww tho.... I just been eating alot of dif meat with lots of veg and some potato. We will see wat the scales say tomorro..

hello, and welcome, it really is a good place to get support i can't live without it now :D

Well done on the half stone award.
won't be long till its the 1 st one:D:D

good luck xx

hiyaaa carla & slim, welcome to the friendliest boards in the dieting community. loads of lovely people here that will offer help and support. good luck to both of you on your dieting journey.

ffynn

Hello everybody hope your all ok. Been reading posts and you all seem so supportive of eachother I really hope I make new friends and support as lovely as most of you, I started slimming world a few weeks ago and just got my half stone award ?

Well done on losing a half stone.

well done so far , its great on here , whenever i feel like synning badly i just read on here instead haha

good luck :)

Hi and welcome ive been on ere a while but was doin ww. i use to go sw llost 2.5stone but then got stuck in rut so tried ww.But coming back to sw as i love it .. good luck to you both x I think everyone on ere is great on advice x

Back