Extra Easy I'm new!

lylasmum

Just thought i would say hello! i joined sw last night, heard lots of good things about it and i am hoping to lost around 2 1/2 st altogether. i can't keep blaming my excess weight on pregnancy as she is almost 3 now! am going on holiday in may to new york and i really don't want to be the fat one on the pictures :cry:

Welcome hun, SW is the best plan Ive been on, theres no need to be hungry. Good luck hun. xxx Looby

welcome hun...same here..im new,..and also going on hols in may,..and want to look, good in my holiday pics! xx

best of luck with it.. I find if you break it down into smaller weight losses it keeps you motivated for longer...so aim for eg: 2lbs a week (or whatever you KNOW you're likely to achieve) and by May that adds up to a lot of weight lost....

Best of luck
x

Hey welcome im rejoining slimming world fingers crossed i stick to it this time x

Hi welcome!

I'm joining tonight and I'm not really sure what to expect, i've heard alot of great things about red/green days then not so great about EE days, i'm not sure which one they will support the most at my class tonight.

Maybe I can choose which I want to do? Anyways, welcome & good luck x

Hello hello! :) I've just started the slimming world diet 2 days ago with the boyfriend! Did it before in 2010 but fell off the bandwagon for the last year! Not attending the groups this time around so hopefully i'll still be able to motivate myself and shift the pounds!

:D thanks for all the replies! i havent set my target or dates yet really, want to see how i get on for the first two weeks then i will set something realistic with dates once i know what i can achieve. been reading the magazine this morning and there are so many gorgeous looking meal ideas!

There really are some yummy meals alright! :) And its so hard to believe after eating them you still lose weight - i personally eat like a horse so this diet is great for me i wouldn't have stopped only for circumstances last year! The only thing I find is the desserts aren't brilliant though in saying that I haven't tried many! My achilles heel is my gigantic sweet tooth! :p

Hi! I started last night too on extra easy plan! Going to try and get to grips with that and maybe try some green/red days in a couple of weeks! I've got nearly 3st to lose :-( Emma x

i'm determined to avoid desserts! my plan at the moment is to try and save my syns so i can have a little chocolate from the christmas stash each night, just one or two out of the tin but i can trick myself into thinking i'm not dieting then :D

I like your thinking theres nothing nicer than a wee bit of chocolate in the evenings - my problem is i don't know when to stop! :p
I think the extra easy plan is your best bet for this - the group I used to attend never went into any details about the green or red as theyre more complicated and restricted!

Back