I'm New

busymummy2012

Hello,

I'm Anita 30 and have 3 beautiful daughters (6.5, 4 & 17months). I work as a Social Care Worker and love it and am hoping to start Nurse Training Sept 2013.

I stopped going to slimming world towards the end of last year as started new job and couldn't go to class but did lose 1st 10lbs but gained the 10lbs. Am doing SW from home and weighed in today and lost 2lbs for the past week which I am ok with was hoping for 3lbs but a loss is a loss. I would like to lose about 2.5st. I'm 5'7" a size 14 and currently weigh 12st 13lbs my heaviest ever weight was 14st 3lbs just after having 3rd daughter. I just want to be able to get to summer and actually feel happy with my weight I don't particularly look overweight but I know I am. My husband is also doing the diet with me as he would like to lose 1.5st.

I know I can do it it's just seems like a distant goal but will think positively. Will look forward to getting to know people via minimins in the same boat as me.

Anita x

Last edited:
Hey lovely lady!!!! You are sooooo doing this. Your weight is my target lol. You are going to be teeny!

Love having you in here. The recipe and syns sections are fab as are the food diaries.

It's so good to have a real life friend in here. Get the app, it's perfect for food diary updating.

Not that I'm at all addicted lol.:-O

Hey sweet, I only really use my iPhone so have the app in the front screen perfect ;). I can't ever imagine being like 10.5st but I am desperate to get there am hoping hubby will give in and let me have a 4th bubs and never been slim when pregnant if that makes sense. How tall are you hun? X

5ft9" and all hips bum and boobs, which I want to keep hence that target weight. I haven't been lighter than that ever, well maybe at 16 but I was a girl then.

Its lovely that your dh is doing it with you. My dh managed 6days on it. He did lose a few lbs though lol.

LydiaTheTattooedLady said:
Good luck with the Nursing training! It was the best thing I ever did. Just qualified and gonna start my job in the next few weeks!!

Thanks do much :) I can't wait wish I had done if years ago but hey ho onwards and upwards keep in touch :D x

you can do it......and you will do it!!!! i know you will :)

use this lots - its fab,lol!!!!

and you know where to shout for help,recipie books etc xxx

lurverick said:
you can do it......and you will do it!!!! i know you will :)

use this lots - its fab,lol!!!!

and you know where to shout for help,recipie books etc xxx

Thanks hunny I'll be invading you next week then and a trip to harvester for our jacket pot and chicken with oodles of salad lol x

Welcome and good luck hun.

Back