I'm new

Rochelle1

Gold Member
Hello all just joined the site today.

I havnt joined any slimming clubs yet, doing weight management at my doctors for now. I stopped smoking 2 months ago so was getting my patches through the doctors, and my blood pressure was raised a bit so that's the first health problem I've had. Had blood tests, urine test, ecg test and all was fine so its just the blood pressure which I know is to do with weight.

I am 23 and struggled with my weight since I was about 10!!! So I know I'm not 'naturally' a bit bigger, because I was always a normal weight as a child before then.

So ill be having a look around the site and seeing which diets appeal to me. There is a slimming world meeting right next to my house so I am pretty certain ill probably join that. But for now I lost 6 and a half pounds in the last 2 weeks, found this out when I got weighed on friday.

Hiya

Good luck with Slimming World-I'm on my second week and I'm actually enjoying it! It doesn't feel like a diet which makes a big difference :)

I'm new here myself too, and it seems like a friendly, supportive place.

Beenie x

Hiya hun I am a bit worried as I know sw is all red/green and when my mam has done it before I've never really understood it lol but at the same time I know it gives you loads of free foods and stuff so I know I don't have to worry about calorie counting which I'm more or less doing at the min.

Hiya

How are you getting on? I've only managed to do EE so far - I'd like to try the red/green days but I know that I'll need to learn a whole new set of rules!

I've lost 10lbs, which I'm pleased with and the variety of foods I can have has meant I haven't strayed...yet! :)

Beenie x

im on SW too - its brilliant!! I'm not so brilliant however but its a blardy good diet! go join :) my group is BRILLIANT!

Back