I'm new!

Jeszee

Evening :)

I've been looking at this site for a while and been too scared to join... god knows why?

I joined Slimming World two weeks ago, believe me when I say i'm no newbie when it comes to the diets! But i'm determined to see this through this time... which I think is why i've been looking for online support as well... so we will see :)

Looking forward to getting to speak to some of you and learning from your own experiences.

J x

it's brilliant! i wish i had found this place sooner to be honest, probably would have spurred me into action a lot sooner!

i stumbled across it last week some time when i was at work - and i was like - wow! i need to remember this address so i can have a better read (without prying eyes) and i had to text the web address to myself to remember!

Welcome to the forum :D It's a great place to be, good luck with your weight loss.

Hey :) I'm no newbie to diets either and slimming world is the first diet I've stuck too for more than a week! It really does work. Good luck! Xxx

Welcome to Slimming World and Minimins!

Well done for your weight loss so far
:) xxx

thanks for that - will have to keep an eye on it!

i dont have a diary on here but i have a blog which is in my signature!

good luck. i started on tuesday after a doing lots of previous slimming clubs and crash diets.and like you guys i am soooooo determined to do it this time.

Well done for starting again! It really is the biggest step and it can sometimes take a lot of guts... I know it did for me.

I'm being weighed today, pretty nervous about it. As mentioned in my blog last night I'm feeling pretty disheartened by it all ATM.

Your weight will fluctuate a bit each day and throughout the day - it's normal, don't let it worry you. I'm sure you'll be fine at the weigh-in and if not then you might be due a bigger loss for next week. Don't be disheartened :)

Back