I'm New!!!

thistime08

Lipo Lover
Hi All, just thought I would say Hi while I have a minute. Have been toying with the idea of doing LT for a while now and have finally bitten the bullet, so to speak. Day One today, had my first Shake this morning, the Strawberry one and thought it wasn't too bad, found it very filling. Going to havea chocolate one for my lunch. Absolutely dreading the soup later after reading all your experiences of it!!! Hopefully I will be pleasantly surprised. Anyway, just wanted to say hi and hopefully chat to you all on my journey.

Hello,You wont be disapointed with this diet.After week 1 and your see the huge loss it will make you even more excited about losing weight.
Were you from and how much do you have to loose?

xxx

Hi fun1uk, Yes I am looking forward to it really...can't wait to notice a difference which I know will motivate me even more. I live in Kildare which is near Dublin. To be honest the weight itself doesn't bother me as such, I just want to be a size 14, so whatever that takes. I weighed in at 14 st 8lbs so I'm guessing given my height etc, maybe 3-3.5 stones??? What do you think??

I think you should loose enough to be happy in yourself,whether it be 1 stone or 7 stone.I too am not bothered about weight i also want to be a size 12-14.Id be very happy at that.Im currently a size 24 so a long way to go for me lol.
So it will be at least 5 stone for me i think and a good few months but id be so happy if i could do it by July/August as then when i go to newquay i can be a surf chick and buy all the cool clothes lol

xxxx

Back