I'm new!

Petra

Hi! I'm new to this. I started CD on Monday. I'm finding it hard cause I want to eat but I come and read everyones comments and this helps. How do you guys keep motivated? :wave_cry:

Hello and welcome! Good luck with your CD journey xx

HEY PETRA,WELCOME TO MINIS,
MY MOTIVATION IS MY HOLIDAY IN JULY AND THE FACT THAT EVERY TIME I LOOK IN THE MIRROR I SEE A BLOB BEFORE ME LOL!!!
WE ALL HAVE DIFFERENT REASONS FOR DOING CD YOU JUST HAVE TO THINK OF YOURS AND EVERY TIME YOU FEEL DOWN OR LIKE REACHING FOR THE BISCUIT TIN THINK OF YOUR REASONS,AS I ALWAYS SAY "NOTHING TASTES BETTER THAN BEING SLIM FEELS"

STICK WITH IT AND YOU WILL FAB,ITS A GREAT DIET,
ALL THE BEST,
ELAINE X

Hi Petra,
welcome and good luck :D
k_o

hi i keep motivated by always thinking of my goals,and when i feel crapy i tek i nice soak in a long hot bath,slap some mud pack on paint your toe nails,pamper your self you will feel loads better and ready to tek on the next day.i bin 4 ma 1st weigh in the otha day i lost 6lb in a week feel great xx that gets ya motivated aswell gettin weighed ang lovin how much yav lost xxxxredhedxxx

Hi well done for getting started, you will keep motivated as you see the weight loss is fantastic:)

Good Luck!!
Tx

hi petra, welcome to mini's. its tough at times all right but once you get by a few weeks it def gets easier. What keeps me going is looking at old pics, my goals, why im doing this, and a big thing that keeps me going in fitting into smaller clothes, doing up seatbelt on aeroplane without the extendy bit that was a big thing for me aswell cuz love going away

hope this helps
becky x

I started on Monday too. I know its cheating & some are dead set against it, but I'm staying motivated at the moment by weighing daily. I've lost 5 pounds in 3 days! I know its only water weight & it will settle down, but at the moment I get a reall buzz out of seeing it.

Once I stop seeing the huge change every day I guess I'll stop looking, but for the moment - WOO HOO!

I look at my before and now pics, I also remember the problems I had walking, that my asthma was terrible, I only really wore elasticated waists.

Good luck to you, it's hard, but so worth it

Good luck with it! I started on tuesday after a 3 year break. My kids keep me motivated and the fact that I will be a yummy mummy and be able to buy what I like in the shops.x

Welcome, it will get easier, the first few days / week are the worst, it gets better after that.

I have health issues that really need me to lose weight, I've been thinking of how my quality of life will improve by shifting the pounds as quickly as I can :)

Hi Petra,

I started Tues so now on day 3 and I am finding very hard. Especially as I really can't stand the flavours I've had so far.
I have quite a few motivations; want to be a 'Yummy Mummy' as my Daughter will be going to School soon, my holiday in July, wanting to wear the 'fashionable clothes' and feeling good in them also going into anyshop and fitting perfectly in a size 14.
I also have been weighing myself at home every day and so far I have lost 4lb so checking that is def keeping me going!
Good Luck!!

Hi Petra and good luck. Keep motivated by coming on here as often as poss. Also go and look at the success stories, they are amazing.

Back