I'm new!!

LizzyT

Hi all,

This is my 6th day following the cambridge diet with my first weigh in being tomorrow. I have been following this forum for the last week every evening after my boys are in bed. I have found all your stories and weight losses such an inspiration, you are all doing so well.

My husband thinks this forum is great too as he gets to play his PS3 all evening!!!

So far I have found the diet fab, it is working so well for me, I am an all or nothing girl, why have 1 piece of chocolate when you can have the whole bar :D !!

Looking forward to sharing my successes (hopefully) with you all

Hi all,

This is my 6th day following the cambridge diet with my first weigh in being tomorrow. I have been following this forum for the last week every evening after my boys are in bed. I have found all your stories and weight losses such an inspiration, you are all doing so well.

My husband thinks this forum is great too as he gets to play his PS3 all evening!!!

So far I have found the diet fab, it is working so well for me, I am an all or nothing girl, why have 1 piece of chocolate when you can have the whole bar :D !!

Looking forward to sharing my successes (hopefully) with you all

hey - WELCOME :D

and well done on getting to day 6 !!

great to have you on board - and look forward to hearing bout your success !!

Debz xx

bet you'll do fine tomoz, and on the whole diet, you sound determined!
let us all know how you do. xx

Hi, good luck for tomorrow. let us know how you get on with your weigh in.xx

Welcome and good luck for wi tomorrow xxx

Welcome Lizzy, looking forward to hearing how you get on tomorrow!

Dee x

hey hon. welcome and good luck with your weigh in. make sure you let us know how it goes :)

abz xx

Welcome and congratulations on getting through your first week:D

Good luck for today's wi:)

Back