I'm NORMAL ...

WannaBeSlim

... well as any mother to a 21 month old toddler can be!!

My BMI is "finally" within the normal range and I'm only 5lbs from GOAL!! Thanks to the wonderful Cambridge Diet and this super-duper site and all who come on it and support people like me!! A huge thanks from the bottom of my heart!!

I'm hoping to go on and become a CDC so I can maybe help at least one person to feel as good as I do .. and that will be worth it!!

To anyone starting off ... stick with it .. it's so worth the suffering, the hunger pangs and headaches in Week 1. I even went to Portugal on hols in Week 5 and managed to SS all the way ... first time in history that I didn't come back from hols heavier than I went away.

Going to Malta in May this year and will be wearing slinky clothes and slim fitting dresses/trousers/bikinis etc ... WOW!!!

Thanks again ... I will NEVER put on the weight again!!

Dee

Wow! Well done....what an inspiration. I am on Day 5 and feel ok....but reading your post has spurred me on....I must stick with it and be slimmer this summer.

Thank you, and well done again!:)

Dee that is fantastic, an inspiration to all of us.. I bet you never thought when you started that you would be wearing a bikini !! and in size 12 clothes, it is really fantastic..Love

... well as any mother to a 21 month old toddler can be!!

My BMI is "finally" within the normal range and I'm only 5lbs from GOAL!! Thanks to the wonderful Cambridge Diet and this super-duper site and all who come on it and support people like me!! A huge thanks from the bottom of my heart!!

I'm hoping to go on and become a CDC so I can maybe help at least one person to feel as good as I do .. and that will be worth it!!

To anyone starting off ... stick with it .. it's so worth the suffering, the hunger pangs and headaches in Week 1. I even went to Portugal on hols in Week 5 and managed to SS all the way ... first time in history that I didn't come back from hols heavier than I went away.

Going to Malta in May this year and will be wearing slinky clothes and slim fitting dresses/trousers/bikinis etc ... WOW!!!

Thanks again ... I will NEVER put on the weight again!!

Dee

WOWZERS!!!

Well done!

Back