I'm NORMAL!!!

Mummy_Helen

Silver Member
I just noticed by looking at my BMI on the side here, that I am within normal range!! First time in YEARS! I started at obese, and was happy when I was just overweight, and now I am ecstatic!

Don't worry though, nothing else about me is normal..lol:8855::8855:

Fantastic!!!!!!!

can you hear it

listen a bit harder

yep there it is !

APPLAUSE - WELL DONE YOU - THAT IS FANTASTIC.

Gilly x

Well done!!!!!! :D

fantastic hun - well done xxx

I love it when you post mummy helen - I like seeing the photo of your avatar especially the part where your son? has his hand down your top. So cute.

I love it when you post mummy helen - I like seeing the photo of your avatar especially the part where your son? has his hand down your top. So cute.

LOL yeah my boy is a character for sure.. Typical male:8855:

Congratulations!! You've done brilliantly!! I remember being overjoyed when I hit the 'overweight' mark! Now 10 1/2 lb away from 'normal' I can't wait!!X

I am on my second time round at Slimming World but I remember when this happened to me, such a good feeling. I think I probably have about a stone to go before I'm there but I can't wait!

All your children are beautiful by the way Helen!!! Gorgeous eyes and cheeky cute little faces!! Don't they all look alike!!X

All your children are beautiful by the way Helen!!! Gorgeous eyes and cheeky cute little faces!! Don't they all look alike!!X

They are SOOO cheeky! And yes, everyone comments on their eyes, that and their hair, the girls have exceptionally long hair for 4 & 5 yrs old. And yes, they look alike, take after their daddy..lol

thats great. well done :D

Well done!! xxx

Back