I'm 'NORMAL'

fatpossum

Silver Member
Hi Chaps,

Just to let you all know ..... according to the BMI calculator I am now 'NORMAL'.

It is the most weird experience to know that I am no longer considered overweight or, as has often been the case over the past 11 years, obese.

I just love it.

Today I had to stop myself making a remark about my size i.e. I work in an area where we come into a lot of conflict with the public and being verbally abused is a regular occurrance so over the years I have been called a range of names many of which made reference to my 'girth' ; well today I was talking to a colleague and anticipating a difficult encounter with a 'customer' and I was just about to say "He'll probably be telling me I am a big, fat ......... but then I stopped and remembered that I am no longer big or fat ...... it felt great.

Funny the perverse things that can make a difference!

Congratulations fatpossum .... errrrm on second thoughts ....

Congratulations possum!

i'm told being non-obes takes some getting used to.
give your self time,lots of pats on the back & hopefully some nice customers for a change.

Hi Chaps,

Just to let you all know ..... according to the BMI calculator I am now 'NORMAL'.

It is the most weird experience to know that I am no longer considered overweight or, as has often been the case over the past 11 years, obese.

I just love it.

Today I had to stop myself making a remark about my size i.e. I work in an area where we come into a lot of conflict with the public and being verbally abused is a regular occurrance so over the years I have been called a range of names many of which made reference to my 'girth' ; well today I was talking to a colleague and anticipating a difficult encounter with a 'customer' and I was just about to say "He'll probably be telling me I am a big, fat ......... but then I stopped and remembered that I am no longer big or fat ...... it felt great.

Funny the perverse things that can make a difference!
Well done FP that is a fantastic achievement. You can still be extraordinary now that you are Normal! A really big WELL DONE for making such a positive change to your life !!!

That's brilliant, well done :)

Well done FP, what an achievement, you must be so proud of yourself.

Thanks for being so happy for me chaps - you are nice people :grouphugg::grouphugg::grouphugg::grouphugg:

NormalPossum

p.s. I'm still going to be hanging around the forum however - always some little gem to be had! X

Back