I'm Normal!!!

aloize

Hi everyone,

I just had to share my weight loss this week. An amazing 6lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This means I am no longer obese or even overweight. Im NORMAL.:D

My total weight loss with CD is 2st 8lbs but ive lost 4st 3lbs altogether. Im so happy but a bit nervous about going up the plans. Ive got another 7lbs to a stone to go. All those nights in with my shake now seem worth it. I can't believe how much i have lost in 9 weeks.

sorry for my little display of joy but had to share with everyone on here who truly understand the weight loss struggle.

Lots of best wishes to you all

xx

That's brilliant. I can't believe you've lost 6lbs so far down the line....that is so good. Great news, congrats xxx

That's amazing!! Don't apologise for sharing!! This is the kind of thing that keeps me going! xx

Absolutely brilliant, well done!! x

Thanks for sharing you are where I want to and will be and its a reminder why I am doing this.
Well done Normal You!!!:wow::talk017::wow:

thanks everyone. I feel quite emotional about it so imagine what i'll be like at goal!

Fantastic inspirational post!!! thanks for sharing hon and very very well done,xx

Wow..uv done so so well. Ul be at ur target in no time. Keep up the fab work. x

wohoo you're healthy :) but lets face it are you normal ;) don't think I ever will be! :8855:

only joking, really happy for you, can't wait till I get there :D

Brilliant!

Am sure you will cope beautifully on the higher plans - look at how well you've done so far!

Brilliant loss..............very well done:)
I love posts like this they keep me going!

Back