I'm not hot!!

kezzyBee

Silver Member
Am I the only person that only feels slightly warm when I'm outside in this weather. Everybodies saying how boiling they are and am just not feeling it so put it down to the diet..are any of you guys the same? x

I was bloody roasting today feeling better now I'm indoors and it's cooler

I find i get really hot and sweaty and go red faced :( Its horrible.. I was never like that until i gained these extra 5 stones!! Just depends on the person i guess :) xx

I've been outside and although I can feel the sun on me I just dont feel that hot.. And now am inside I feel like putting the fire on lol freeeeezing x

Ive still got the windows wide open, It really is lovely , its like having the radiators on n the heating coming through the window :) Ive more meat on me to keep me warm though lol xx

Its probably all the water you have to drink on this diet :)

Ketosis makes you cold as your body is working harder to burn fat then burn carbs to keep you warm x

IWillBeAYummyMummy said:
Ketosis makes you cold as your body is working harder to burn fat then burn carbs to keep you warm x

Ahhhh thank you... Thought it might be something to do with ketosis x

looking at all weight loss well done to you all im on day 6 tomorro then weigh in on tuesday yeyyy felt like foreva this week then 12 more weeks to loose around 3 stone depending what weighing is like i thought it would be impossible to loose 4 stone in 13 weeks but a few people have lost around 4ish stone in 12 weeks so im really fighting :) x

OMG glad it's not only me lol! Everyone is wearing their summer clothes but I haven't felt hot at all. Must be the amount of water/ketosis/carrying around less weight??

El x

Back