• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

im not hungry

chunky-monkey77

i seriously swear i am up 2 no good !
I lover sw . i wish i had joined when i was at my heaviest . When i was on ww i would have gone through my points really easily, but since i have started sw i am NEVER HUNGRY . Am being really good and sticking to the plan but having a flexi day next sat . going to frankie and bennies for the steak baguette and chips then the cinnimon waffle. Then going to see Harry potter . Cant wait (SHH dont lelll my leader!)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

judimac

Mad old Bat with Attitude
Never mind the food! Let us know what you think of the latest Harry Potter! :dragon:
I've wanted to post that smilie for ages!

tafflass

Silver Member
its brilliant isn't it!
lose weight and never be hungry.
thats why i failed at ww.always hungry and not alot you can have once points are gone.on sw theres always something to eat whatever plan your doing.
good luck and have a good time when you go out.

jessabelle

needs more willpower!
I tried WW too but counting the points did my head in. Foods that a free on SW aren't on WW. For example, there are points in strawberries for gods sake!!

Thats the thing i love about SW is that i can eat like a pig lol but still lose weight. I just fill up on free foods and use my syns for extras such a chocolate. I love it! xx

Donnie46

Slow but sure....
As long as you plan for your meal out and the Harry Potter film outing, then you will be fine, no one will even know that you are on a diet - enjoy the film.....