Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

im not hungry

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by chunky-monkey77, 10 July 2009 Social URL.

1. chunky-monkey77

chunky-monkey77 i seriously swear i am up 2 no good !

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(15.24%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I lover sw . i wish i had joined when i was at my heaviest . When i was on ww i would have gone through my points really easily, but since i have started sw i am NEVER HUNGRY . Am being really good and sticking to the plan but having a flexi day next sat . going to frankie and bennies for the steak baguette and chips then the cinnimon waffle. Then going to see Harry potter . Cant wait (SHH dont lelll my leader!)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. judimac

judimac Mad old Bat with Attitude

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Diet:
    WW
    Never mind the food! Let us know what you think of the latest Harry Potter! :dragon:
    I've wanted to post that smilie for ages!

4. tafflass

tafflass Silver Member

Start Weight:
    22st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st7lb
    Lost(%):
    5st2lb(23.08%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    its brilliant isn't it!
    lose weight and never be hungry.
    thats why i failed at ww.always hungry and not alot you can have once points are gone.on sw theres always something to eat whatever plan your doing.
    good luck and have a good time when you go out.

5. chunky-monkey77

chunky-monkey77 i seriously swear i am up 2 no good !

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(15.24%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    will do . cant wait to the new harry potter but b4 that i have my first weigh in Yikes !!!

6. jessabelle

jessabelle needs more willpower!

Start Weight:
    10st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.76%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I tried WW too but counting the points did my head in. Foods that a free on SW aren't on WW. For example, there are points in strawberries for gods sake!!

Thats the thing i love about SW is that i can eat like a pig lol but still lose weight. I just fill up on free foods and use my syns for extras such a chocolate. I love it! xx

7. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I have to admit I never ever felt hungry on WW. Im finding SW harder for eating out than WW was, but Im loving the free food aspect and Im not eating as much of it is I thought

8. Donnie46

Donnie46 Slow but sure....

Start Weight:
    22st0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(11.36%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - Green Days only.
    As long as you plan for your meal out and the Harry Potter film outing, then you will be fine, no one will even know that you are on a diet - enjoy the film.....

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.