I'm not looking to lose much but I still need your help....

Momoffourcubs

hi everyone. I'm a mom of four cubs. Yep. Love those babies. :). I've watched my mom yo yo diet my entire life to the point where I think she made me crazy about weight. I turned 44 and thought it would be a great idea to finally actually exercise. I'd like to actually see my children have children. So here I am .... Going to the gym and I gain ten pounds! What? Yes... Muscle weighs more than fat but I'm not happy. My arse looks great in natural light, add the artificial and omg the four children show. I starting working out to tone. Did I ? Yes but the buttocks causes me to cringe bc the extra ten pounds I think landed there. I love food. I admit it. I usually eat once a day (not the gospel of great health ) but I eat anything I want and apparently it has vacationed in my butt. I'm taking half the prescription dose. I started taking it yesterday. I ate tacos. Oh boy do I love those. I certainly experienced the side effects. I basically ate solid fat. I excerise five days a week for an hour and a half. This is my journey to see if I can reduce my BMI and compete in a over forty contest. Well... That an actually not want to bust every fluorescent light I see. As a mother .... I try to hide my weight issues from my only daughter. I certainly do not want her to have the complex my mother had raised me with. I know lots of you are traveling much further journeys. I appreciate each and every one of you. Xo. Ps: the gym sometimes is evil lol. Ps: I'm trying to eat three meals a day. It's a learning process. I ate three today. :)

Back