I'm not losing :(

:cry::cry:

The last time i was down was Saturday morning!!! Its Thursday today! My chemist weigh in is on Sat and i am not down a single lb since my last weigh in :cry::cry:

I know i shouldnt but i weigh myself mostly everyday. Its something i look forward to each morning.. it keeps me going! But lately nothing is moving so its not really movtiating me!!

I feel like giving in at the moment... please help me!! I dont know how long i can go on without losing!!

Thanks,
:wave_cry:

Hi Lizzie I was like you this week, its totm and my scales were not moving, I had my wi on Tuesday and I had lost 3 1/2lbs so please do not take any notice of your scales as there will more than likely be a loss on the pharmacy scales, my scales were expensive ww ones too, but there obvs very wrong, so i wont be taking any notice of them from now on. Keep up the good work you will loose xxx

i feel for you, my scales are 2.5kg out, over 4lb ,compared to the chemist scales and the scales at the gym are different as well i now only weigh myself on weigh in day at the chemist,honestly keep at it, its all worth it honest, chin up keep smiling and good luck for your weigh in:)

Step away from the scales! Dump them in the bin! Do not weigh yourself between weigh ins. It can be the best or the worse thing to do. 9 times out of 10 it is the worst.

Don't torture yourself, it can be so disheartening and can lead you on a downward spiral of 'What's the point' A lot can happen between now and weigh in day. Weight loss can suddenly happen overnight before weigh in!

So please sweetie, don't weigh yourself until you go to the chemist. It's always something to look forward to! You can do no more than stick to the plan 100%, and by doing that you'll succeed.

Lizzie, I was a chain weigher too, this time my hubby has made me sign a contract and part of the contract is that I can not weigh myself, he can spring one on me but other than that it is just the weign in at boots. I was so scared to sign at forst because I knew how much I weighed myself, but it has been liberating, when we weigh ourselves we concentrate on the number rather than how we are feeling.
I used to have all my loss seen on my weigh day and not before hang in there

Hi Lizzie
I weigh myself every day and in my second week I 'only' lost 2lbs...and if I remember correctly, those 2lbs were lost in the final day before weigh in, I was starting to think I wasn't going to lose a thing that week!
Keep at it, its impossible not to lose on Lipotrim! (something I tell myself quite often!)

Thanks guys :) That has helped a lot :) I know i shouldnt weight myself. I am going to try and stop. Might have to get hubby to put the scales in the loft!

I guess i was expecting to lose a bit more this week as the last two weeks havent been good losses, so each day i see sts i get more and more fed up.

I remember when i first did this diet there was someone on here that didnt want to know what she weighed at each weigh in, only the chemist knew! I wish i had the willpower to do that!!

I know i want to do this and i dont want to give up, i just hope my losses get better!!

Thanks for all the advice :)

Hi lizzie, poor you, please don't be down, it's not just about what the scales say you know!
Last week i hadn't lost anything, night before i had WI i lost only 1lb, so when i got weighed and it was only a lb i wasn't happy but on my diet, CD, we get measured too and i had managed to lose 4inches!!
So even though the scales didn't say it, i had done really well.
I'm not going to tell you not to weigh yourself as it won't stop you and i do it too but remember to be prepared for weeks where it doesn't fall off everyday. It is a diet not a miracle,lol
Hope you are feeling a bit happier lady!

Ah you already feel better, good! How long was i typing that post? lol

Hey, thanks :)

I cant say i am feeling great, probably just a bit sorry for myself! But i am going to stick this out until the end! I just hope i dont have to extend it a week or two to make up for the crap loss weeks! I just wanted to do 6 weeks but might have to consider prolonging it a bit!

Step away from the scales! Dump them in the bin! Do not weigh yourself between weigh ins. It can be the best or the worse thing to do. 9 times out of 10 it is the worst.

Don't torture yourself, it can be so disheartening and can lead you on a downward spiral of 'What's the point' A lot can happen between now and weigh in day. Weight loss can suddenly happen overnight before weigh in!

So please sweetie, don't weigh yourself until you go to the chemist. It's always something to look forward to! You can do no more than stick to the plan 100%, and by doing that you'll succeed.

DITTO!!!

I know how you feel about not losing, I was feeling that I hadn't lost enough on my wk1 weigh in, but you know what - I do actually feel better in myself. No alcohol probably helps with that too. I was tempted to get some scales when I started LT glad I didn't though.

Before LT if I ever did get on scales I found that I had put on half a stone without fail! Easy to sort that out - don't get on scales.

Feeling a bit cheesed off is natural - but keep with it. x

Hey guys,

Well 4th Week weight in and i am down 2lbs this week. I am not too thrilled to be honest but at least i lost something right!! I guess its just that i have been expecting a big loss cos i have had a few weeks of low losses, but guess its not meant to be!

I am only going to do two more weeks of tfr then go on to refeed. Would be nice to get down to 12st by then.... but even if i dont i am still going on refeed anyway!!

Thanks for all the support guys :)

Lizzie i will be happy to have 2lb loss this week, i have done diet 100% this week and since yesterday i have put a pound on!! Bloody TOTM, i am NOT happy! Getting weighed in an hour, oh joy....

stick with it.I tend to find that the weeks where I think i have lost loads I dont,and then when I dont expect it I lose loads on the non expected weeks

wow u learn something new everyday. i didnt know u couldnt lose much when totm. oh heck i think mine is due in a few days reckon ill stilllose my weight? i am on my first week :s

Back