Im not strong enough at the moment

unreal83

Want to be a yummy mummy!
Hi all

I havent been around for ages, just thought I would pop by and say hi.

I have made a choice to have a little break from Cambridge - i have so many things going on at the moment, its my b/f birthday this week and I have just bought myself 2 weeks worth again ready to start again.

I only have 10lbs to lose really, so im going to go for it during August.

I've put my glycogen back on I think - and my stomach feels bloated - its not nice.

Dont feel fed up as such as im having such a great time at the moment with my friends and family, i feel ok. I hope i can stay at 10, 13 until end of July.

Im not, not going to have packs, i am doing it for breakfast and lunch - but i always want something to nibble on in the afternoon and then a healthy chicken kebab for tea! Lovely.

Anyway - just thought i would say hi - i am preparing my mind for cambridge soon, to get the strength and determination back, that i had.

I worry i wont though as im not in so much pain as before.

x

hi unreal. i'm sure you'll get there!! take it slowly and ease yourself in so you don't get all the withdrawal and you'll be fine. you'll get there for august :)

abz xx

Hi unreal,

You know what a break might do you the world of good.It has for me I started back last week not that i quitted or anything just took a break for a few days and it has helps me loads. I have that motivation that i had when i started 1st time around. You will come back stronger and fighting fit, will look forward to having you back with us.

becky xx ;)

I thought you'd gone awful quiet.
You just need to do what's right for you.
Good Luck with it all. :D

you need to listen to your body if it needs a break it needs a break love.as becky said it could do you the world of good and when your ready you will have that same motivation back as when you first started. good luck xx

take care hunny... enjoy your b/f's birthday and take your time getting back into the swing of things... you will succeed with flying colours chick... no doubt about it

Hey you!!

I hope you're taking care of your gorgeous self.

x

Hi All

Was just having a look through my profile as I havent been on here for absolute months (last post last July!) and I cant believe how skinny I look in my pictures...

Well here's the sad news. Whilst I lost all of that weight, I think at my smallest I was 10 stone 8 - I have put 3 stone back on since July. Thats so shameful and terrible - I blame my boyfriend moving in and feeling contented!!

Anyway Im so so so so tempted to go back on Cambridge Diet but I have done it twice before and lost loads and put it back on and I just dont see the point as it is just a quick fix for me....I am just not going to do it to myself again.

My weight gain has made me extremely depressed to the point where me and my boyfriend have completely disconnected with eachother and nearly split up - im moody, grumpy and tearful most of the time and feel so horrible - looking back at the pictures pains me so much as I did so well - but not eating is just not me.

I have also been off of work for 3 months as i got made redundant, so that didnt help!

I must prove to myself i can lose weight the normal way - without having to do Cambridge.

Anyway well done everyone have been reading some of your posts, you have all done so well keep it up!

xxx

You have done it twice before...so you can do it again. VLCD obviously works for you, have another bash...it will lift your mood no end and all that confidence will come flooding back.

Third time lucky. x x

But when will I ever learn how to eat?

When will I learn that a normal way of losing weight is to exercise and eat healthily?

Its like giving a drug addict a hit just to get him over the night - I feel like I will be completely back to square one if I do cambridge, and will not have learnt a thing.

At least doing it the hard way it is HARDER - I do see Cambrige as the easy way out FOR ME.

I wish that I could do Cambridge, and then turn into a completely healthy person to look after my new body and weight - but i wont as i have done it twice before.

Feel so fed up!!! Although i did go swimming today and swim 30 lengths.

I remember you from last year which means i'm back having put on a bit of weight too!
Imagine how much better you would feel in 10 days time (allowing time to see CDC and get started) and you have lost at least half a stone. You'll remember just how much of the bloatedness goes in the first week or two.
You have done it before and if you see it as a quick fix then make this the last time and work your way up the maintainance and sort it once and for all.
(please quote this to me when i post that i'm struggling and giving up at anytime in the future!!)
Best of luck to you whatever you decide.

Back