im now single

majola

TILL........ i can get something to make my wedding ring smaller !!! I now cant wear it as it is way too loose, ! only lost 11lbs so far in 4 weeks LOL didnt think i needed to loose weight off my fingers lol x night peeps

I too have found that my rings are looser, and I didn't think my fingers needed to lose weight :)

TILL........ i can get something to make my wedding ring smaller !!! I now cant wear it as it is way too loose, ! only lost 11lbs so far in 4 weeks LOL didnt think i needed to loose weight off my fingers lol x night peeps

If you do a search for ring adjusters you can get pvc ones and you can also get gold siver ones. They go on the underside of the ring so they don't get seen. Could be a temporary measure until you have got to target. Then you could get it professionally altered.

That is a great idea louisehj

Now that I am at target I can 'weigh' myself with my engagement ring - most of the time it stays put, but can slip on and off comfortably. If its tight, I need to watch what I am eating lol

majola - fantastic weight loss! well done - what a great reason to be needing things adjusting :D

I have a ring adjuster, as my rings used to slip over my knuckles and I was petrified that I would loose them!
I will get them altered when I'm a target.

When I did SW the first time I lost around my fingers and used a ring adjuster.
This time I haven't lost anything round my fingers even though I am thinner than I was first time. I never gave it any thought until I saw this thread. Strange that. I lost nothing on my hands, but they are small anyway, and nothing on my boobs, and they are not!!

sorry suepat... lost one and a half this week lol do you forgive me ????????

Back