1. welshymamma

welshymamma when will I be slim

I bought wii fit the weekend and im Obese so I ate all weekend ...:cry:Now I was confident I would be in line for Promotion ,INTERVIEW today ..Now Im not so sure ..IM OBESE .. :cry::cry::cry::cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Angela2107

Angela2107 Member

Ah hugs! Ok let's look at this... You are obese... So am I! Lol. Job interview - you did your best and if you get it fab! If you dont I assume you still have your old job?

Back to the weight! We CAN control what we eat and the size we are by choosing healthy foods and moving more xxx

Set mini targets. My next target is never more than 3.5lb away so I get my next target every few weeks . You can do this xx

4. welshymamma

Thanks Yes your right ..I have got to be patient ...I have been good today ...just a glass of red wine ..to celebrate my promtion ....I am going to loose this weight xx

5. vickidyers

vickidyers Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Welshy I'm obese too!! And the only person that can get me out of this range is me as the only person that can get you out is you. But that said, this is what this forum is about, we don't have to do it on our own we are here for each other... that is the reason we joined this forum, we are either all overweight or have been.

Be proud of who you are, stand up tall and knickers to the rest of the world!! You have taken the hardest step towards losing weight by starting a slimming club, so keep going girl!

x x x

6. welshymamma

Its worse than obese ..........Im 5foot and obese

7. vickidyers

vickidyers Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hey Welshy, I've just noticed you joined the same week as me! Lets get out of this obese range together!! My first target is to get into the overweight range!

I say this, but I don't believe in BMI anyway as those charts are pants! They are not suitable for everyone x

8. liliferjade

liliferjade Wishful shrinking

Start Weight:
    14st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7lb(24.02%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Me too! BMI is not everything though so don't focus on that too much. I think its about looking and feeling healthy... not numbers!

9. hellcats

hellcats Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st6.5lb(20.21%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well done welshymamma on you promotion and on your weight loss journey.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.