IM Obese

welshymamma

when will I be slim
I bought wii fit the weekend and im Obese so I ate all weekend ...:cry:Now I was confident I would be in line for Promotion ,INTERVIEW today ..Now Im not so sure ..IM OBESE .. :cry::cry::cry::cry:

Ah hugs! Ok let's look at this... You are obese... So am I! Lol. Job interview - you did your best and if you get it fab! If you dont I assume you still have your old job?

Back to the weight! We CAN control what we eat and the size we are by choosing healthy foods and moving more xxx

Set mini targets. My next target is never more than 3.5lb away so I get my next target every few weeks . You can do this xx

Thanks Yes your right ..I have got to be patient ...I have been good today ...just a glass of red wine ..to celebrate my promtion ....I am going to loose this weight xx

Hi Welshy I'm obese too!! And the only person that can get me out of this range is me as the only person that can get you out is you. But that said, this is what this forum is about, we don't have to do it on our own we are here for each other... that is the reason we joined this forum, we are either all overweight or have been.

Be proud of who you are, stand up tall and knickers to the rest of the world!! You have taken the hardest step towards losing weight by starting a slimming club, so keep going girl!

x x x

Back