I'm off!

SkinnyMalink

It's not quite as dramatic as the title- don't worry! Lol!

I think the SW diet has become stale for me. I am hovering up and down and quite frankly I'm FED UP!!! So I have decided to give CD a go. I still completely agree with the principles of SW and think it's a fantastic diet/lifestyle choice, but just not for me right now.

You won't be getting rid of me though, I'll still post on here and try to annoy Ruthy.

:D

Thanks for everyones support during my rocky journey and good luck with yours.

Skinny x

I did SW three times and lost terrific amounts of weight but it all went back on (and more!) every single time! I'm on CD and the results have been incredible, it's hard work but well worth it. And much cheaper than living off steak, chicken, beef, lamb etc etc, it used to cost me an absolute fortune!!

HOw very dare you! sod off then to CD...u TRATOR!

I forgot to say when you said your off.....i could smell something!

Aww babe dont leave us! iknow CD works but hun dont goooooooooooooooooooooo

Skinny i get days where i think sod the diet but at least you can eat on this jeez......think about it first. Are you sticking to it 100% and i mean 100%

Please dont go.........we will have no one to take the mick out of!
Ruthy xxx

I think I just need to take food out of the equation because I have all this issues surrounding food. I can't just say 'I'll never binge again' because it won't work and the meetings just aren't helping me right now. Besides the number of people on here that have lost some on a VLCD and then come onto SW, I'm sure I'll be back at some point!

Damn I forgot you lot were on my facebook, I must take some of my drunken photos down, they are horrendous!

Too late i have already looked at them ha ha ha!!! :) I tried to do that pyriamid thing last time i was drunk.....didn't work!

hey peeps. not at work today as Im poorly poorly! can I just ask what is the CD diet? I get the jist you don't eat - is that right? you drink water and shakes or bars or something? xxx

CD is very low calorie diets, you ususally start off on milshakes/soups, the you add a meal which is not much and including the shakes equivalent to 790 cals, then you up your cal content when you wish to maintain or level out....

Skinny.,....thats why i asked if you have been sticking to the diet 100% because ive noticed your pics look very SYNFUL!!!!!!!!!
Perhaps thats the reason......just a guess.
Ruthy xxx

thanks Ruthy. and is their meetings for this like WW and SW? XXX

Well honey, best of luck to you whatever you decide, and just remember to come back and let us know how you are doing!!!!

x
Steph

Yes and no really on lighter life you do get councilling on Cambridge not so, also you usually go to the vlcd counsellor on your own without being in a "group" setting.
Hope this helps.

Skinny.......you havent answered my questions about the synful photos ;)

Thanks Ruthy - just curious thats all. Am sticking with SW for now cos its working for me xxx

Yes atm SW works for me too, but i always hit a plateau at 12 stone which im dreading, ive been known to stick to that weight for 12 weeks boooooooooooo

Omg seriously it's not the drink that gets me, it's the food! Give me some support here! Lol!

Rainbow if you are curious about CD or any other diet have a look on those forums because they are absolutely full of information. In the meantime I say don't get confused with it all, stick to SW and I'm sure you'll have amazing results!

yer Im defo sticking for now x

Lol skinny we are only pulling your leg!

Back