Im on xenical but considering Lipo

DebbieNornIron

Im currently on xenical past 8 weeks have lost 11lbs which is fantastic. My chums neice works in chemist and has done lipo past month and lost 15lbs which is brill.

I was thinking doing Lipo mite help me fight some food demons. I wud like to see if i can do it. I know it is £45 a week but id spend that in food anyway. Not sure wat to do????

Last edited:
It is a great diet and does work very quickly but the hardest bit is keeping the weight off when you come off lipotrim xx

Yeah the xenical is helping me lose regularly. Really dont know wat to do

Are you getting it from the doctor or buying it online as I would like to try it. I lost 4 stone on lipotrim I then did refeed and put on half a stone, I was so disappointed that I returned to lipotrim then lost another 8lb but after refeeding put on 8lb and more since, other people on here tho have lost weight on refeed which is excellent I don't know how they have done it as I have been eating pretty senseably. Don't let it put you off tho, a lot of people have maintained it but you have to stick to healthy low calorie meals which if I was good at that I wouldn't of got fat in the first place. Lipotrim itself is quite easy once you're got through the first few days as ketosis kicks in, so I would recommend it, just make sure you stick to salads afterwards xxx

I get from Doctor. Have to get weighed every 4 weeks. I will b honest Ive still had the odd McDonalds lol. I just dont know if i cud do without any food. Especially with still having to feed the family

That's the good thing about xenical it takes the fat out of everything, I was put on it before I started lipotrim but I still ate everything I wanted because I thought the fat will come back out anyway but then I went on lipotrim as I'm very impatient and want to lose weight straight away. I never thought I could do it, but somehow it's not half as hard as you think it's going to be, I struggled the first few days but when I got weighed after a week and lost a whole stone It motivated me to go on and I did it for 11 weeks and lost 4 stone, it was coming off that was the problem , I want to go back on it but I'm going on holiday in 2 weeks so I'd only get a week out of it then I'd have to refeed so there's no point. I will do it again when I get back off holiday tho as its the only diet I've ever managed to stick to, as soon as I'm allowed food I go over the top and eat to much x

Hey i was taking them but i wanted faster results and I was still eating crap lol, i needed a all or nothing approach, you should try lipotrim for a few weeks and once you start seeing the results i'm sure it will keep you going, I didn't think I would be able to do it but been on it a month today and already 2 stone lighter, ! Its easy after first week, well I think so, I am cooking for other half now and it didnt bother me as I know I can eat once i'm at goal its only a few months from my whole life with no food thats how I think of it :) xx

Cheers for advice xx Got the shakes and 2 soup today. Excited as even a few pounds off will plz me x
Was 45 for the week plus a fiver for the shaker cup

I hear its more expensive in Belfast it's only 36 here. It's worth it tho, try your best to stick to it this week and you will get a amazing result in the first week. I actually can't wait to get back on it , love the results it gives, want my holiday to just be over so I can do it lol x

Cheers Emma :p Yeah I know 45 sounds a lot but I would have spent that on Diet coke and salad etc. The Xen worked great for me as I had my docs weigh in today and its great that I have lost 12lb in the 8 weeks, Only thing I am worried about is the refeeding and hearing how quickly you put the weight back on. Going to Eastbourne for holiday on 6 July so will take the shakes etc with me (Gonna be hard to resist the Fish and Chips in Brighton), but as you all say if the weight goes on its only a atter of going back on it again.

Big Well done on the weight loss :D

Since putting on that weight I've stayed stable and not put any more on so think its just water as I'm still the same size clothes and a lot of people have managed to stay the same on refeed. Think it's just me lol x

Is it true that once you have been on LT for like 12 weeks, when you go back to eating 'bad' food, even as a one off... that you find it very greasy and your perspective changes? As this is exactly what I would love to feel like lol i'm sure many of us would like to have aversive reactions to fatty foods eh?!

Is it true that once you have been on LT for like 12 weeks, when you go back to eating 'bad' food, even as a one off... that you find it very greasy and your perspective changes? As this is exactly what I would love to feel like lol i'm sure many of us would like to have aversive reactions to fatty foods eh?!

Yeah Bubz I heard that as well, my chums neice said when she had a few skinny fries in McDonalds all she could taste was the oil, and she said a lot of "bad food" she was eating made her gag as her palatte had changed.

I am on day 2 of LT and its been ok, I miss the Diet Coke more than the food lol Last night I was dreaming that 2litre bottles were dressed like soldiers and were marching up a hill and I was trying to chase them, I deffo think I have lost the plot now :)

Lol Debbie hang in there, you are doing well! It's indeed a great challenge for you to not only leave the so called 'food addiction' we LT'ers used to have, but also to leave the cola addiction is good too... I am sitting infront of my computer and realising how easily I think about wanting to go grab a snack or something, upon reflection it is really interesting to see how these cravings work! lol

Oh and the fries this sounds good, yep I hope to get that feeling too... I want to forget how good it tastes and only remember the bad memories (if that is even possible).

In my old work place, there used to be one person that drank about 14-16 2ltr bottles of diet coke daily, which they were hooked onto but eventually they came off it and it had a great improvement on their sleep... so i'm sure there will be some good to also come out of the abstainance :D well done!

Aww thanks for the support, yep the Diet Coke is way more a chanllenge than the food. I just wish the hunger would ease a bit even this morning I was looking at my daughters cornflake leftovers going just one cornflake that cant hurt lol I didnt give in so well pleased. I had the chicken soup earlier but didnt like it at all maybe less water may have made it a little easier to take.

I am just focusing on my 1st weigh in on Monday then when I see I have lost a few pounds that will motivate me to get another weeks worth :553:

Yup that's it, after the first weigh in it seems to be all down hill from there... lol my mum was chomping on sum cashews yesterday infront of me and I was trying my hardest to talk wit her but then I had to politely and subtly remove myself from the distraction. It feels weird that so many people are eating, and you feel like "eating? hmm I remember I used to do that too... " haha.

I think we all deserve medals :17729:for resisting the temptations lol

Totally agree about the food thing Bubz! My other half has been trying hard not to eat too much junk in front of me but over the last couple of days has had an amazing smelling burger and a pizza. I don't even usually like burgers to be honest but the smell was literally making my mouth water! I persevered though so the scales better be nice to me on Saturday!! haha x

Back