im poorly and cant manage my shakes!

Jenny_b

Gold Member
been really unwell for the last few days. pounding headache, sore throat, feeling sick constantly. im trying my shakes but throwing them straight back up so had nothing the last 2 days.

hoping my body doesnt go into starvation mode and holds onto my fat as im almost done so no loss this week wouldnt be good.

i hate feeling this ill. :cry:

hey girly poor you :(
when i asked my chemist about exercise i expressed i was worried about this starvation mode you hear people talk about and they said that are body is already in starvation mode??
so dont worry to much xx

awww poor you hun xx

hope you feel better soon.

you'll be on refeed soon hun.time flies x

Awww jenny :hug99: Hope you get better soon :) Dont worry about your loss this week main thing is that you get better :) xxxx

hey girly poor you :(
when i asked my chemist about exercise i expressed i was worried about this starvation mode you hear people talk about and they said that are body is already in starvation mode??
so dont worry to much xx

No were not - the shakes contain all we need for our body to survive the day safely.

Hi Jenny, sorry to hear you`re poorly....sounds like the dreaded bug I had a couple of weeks ago. My pharmacist said to keep going with the shakes if at all possible, even tho I was throwing them up again, and living on the loo as well. He said if I was able to have them, it would be better for me than trying to eat, say toast for example. I can tell you now that you have nothing to worry about weight wise, as I had a huge weight loss that week. But you mustn`t worry, just concentrate on getting better. You have done extraordinarily well, and will be at target very soon. You have been an inspiration to me, and I wish you all the best.

Hun i hope you feel better just keep drinking the shakes most of the nutrition in them shud stay in your body. Just concentrate on getting well again. you will lose weight.

Aww Jen, just wanted to say I hope you feel better soon x

Morning Jen
Hope you're feeling better today. Take it easy and concentrate on getting better.

Jon
xx

thx every1. im feeling soooo bad 2day. couldnt sleep till 4.30am due to constant coughing and pain in my kidneys, i was then up at 6.30 so pretty tired 2day. my hubby has the same thing so not even got any1 to look after me :( obviously cuz hes a man hes suffering much more than me, man flu!

still cant face the shakes. have had some tropical juice and tip tops as thats all i can manage, know im not meant to have them but writing off this week.

hope every1 has a good wkend.

x x

whats tip tops?! lol x

Hope you are better soon hun! horrible being sick especially on this diet. Prob best to write off this week and start fresh on Mon if possible. Maybe refeed????

Babe i totally understand wen im sick i cant stand food but really do try have even half a shake you need some vitamins an at least you will get some from it.

How are you today Jen? Hope you're feeling a bit better.
Jon
xx

Back