I'm proud of myself today because......

LOL! Mrs Doyle moments, that's amazing (and very accurate!!) hahah I'm gonna post up a picture of what I've had to endure today. My bf's brother came through and stopped off at Costco cash and carry and came in with a SIX pack of muffins that, honestly, were the size of my head.

Didn't have one but I was nearly drooling lol. SO THAT'S what I'm proud of today... resisting those muffins as I know how amazing they are!!!

i'll post a pic later (not too sure how but i'll figure it out lol)

Ha, ha family can be the worst offenders!!

My mother is lethal, "I did you a lovely healthy dinner, trimmed the fat, loadsa veg, lovely crispy roast potatoes, coz I did them in goose-fat" :eek::D

Well done with resisting. Muffins are works of the choccie devil :devilangel: "Down with that sort of thing"

I am proud if myself because this is my 5th day completely on plan in a really long time. It feels really good and I am just taking it one day at a time at the moment. For the first time, I have really felt that I can reach my target weight.

Well done you:)

Yeah for the first time I'm feeling really confident on reaching target, even though I've still over 3st to go:D

LOL! Mrs Doyle moments, that's amazing (and very accurate!!) hahah I'm gonna post up a picture of what I've had to endure today. My bf's brother came through and stopped off at Costco cash and carry and came in with a SIX pack of muffins that, honestly, were the size of my head.

Didn't have one but I was nearly drooling lol. SO THAT'S what I'm proud of today... resisting those muffins as I know how amazing they are!!!

Okay: added the picture... seriously, look at the SIZE of those things!!!! Probably my most proud moment this week resisting a crumb of those.

View attachment 97004

Wowzer! They're mahooosive :eek:

You clearly have far more willpower than I would have.....not surprised you're proud of yourself :) x

Okay: added the picture... seriously, look at the SIZE of those things!!!! Probably my most proud moment this week resisting a crumb of those.

View attachment 97004

Just seen the pic & you deffo deserve a Blue Peter badge for resisting that one:)

I am proud of myself this week because I went to England for 5 days and stuck with SW every mouthful of my stay. I even went into Greggs to pick pies and pastries up for someone else and my mouth was watering so much I was almost drooling and still I did not succumb.

I am proud of myself this week because I went to England for 5 days and stuck with SW every mouthful of my stay. I even went into Greggs to pick pies and pastries up for someone else and my mouth was watering so much I was almost drooling and still I did not succumb.

Well done you!!Greggs would be hard to resist, love nasty sausage rolls and pasties:)

So did you pick up any goodies in the UK shops??

Im proud of myself today because:
1. Went out to a garden center and had jacket potato with beans and salad whilst everyone else had chips and pie
2. I had a Vanilla slice within my syns but wanted the chocolate brownie too but didnt cave in!
3. Sat here hungry thinking of the favorite crackers in the cupboard, But ive used all my syns so had the rest of my curried loaf (syn free)

:innocent0002:

Well done Jess, I think that's the way to go, not deprive yourself but make wise choices.

I havn't used any syns yet today so gonna have curly wurly with a cuppa tea later:)

Well done Jess, I think that's the way to go, not deprive yourself but make wise choices.

I havn't used any syns yet today so gonna have curly wurly with a cuppa tea later:)

Thanks Issy, Yeah they were 13syns! But worth it :)
oOoo enjoy, i like to usually sit and use syns on the night but was nice for a change x

Well done you:)

Yeah for the first time I'm feeling really confident on reaching target, even though I've still over 3st to go:D

Thankyou, you too!

It's nice to feel confident isnt it. I've got 4 and a half stone to go but just take it a day at a time and we will get there. :)

Thankyou, you too!

It's nice to feel confident isnt it. I've got 4 and a half stone to go but just take it a day at a time and we will get there. :)

I weigh in on Weds. I never really set a target, last week was a good week, I lost 3.5lbs but some weeks its been 1/2lb, I'm just happy if I lose anything, better than nothing, rather see the scales going down:)

I was just telling someone earlier I'm a bit weird, I like to think of my weightloss in terms of packets of raw sausages, so even if its only a 1/2lb, I look at the equivalent packet of sausages and think "well great,that's gone off my ass":D

Enjoy the rest of your weekend:)

Well done you!!Greggs would be hard to resist, love nasty sausage rolls and pasties:)

So did you pick up any goodies in the UK shops??

I was there to shop for antiques at an auction and had a wonderful time bidding on beautiful things.................I got lots and lots and they are now on there way here with the guy who does my transport.

The nearest I got to "proper" shopping was Sainsbury's where I had a ball buying extra low fat mayo , fry light etc. to go into the boxes. I just love English supermarkets........

I weigh in on Weds. I never really set a target, last week was a good week, I lost 3.5lbs but some weeks its been 1/2lb, I'm just happy if I lose anything, better than nothing, rather see the scales going down:)

I was just telling someone earlier I'm a bit weird, I like to think of my weightloss in terms of packets of raw sausages, so even if its only a 1/2lb, I look at the equivalent packet of sausages and think "well great,that's gone off my ass":D

Enjoy the rest of your weekend:)

You sound very positive, and what a good way to look at it as well. Half a sausage is better than no sausage eh lol.

Thankyou, enjoy your weekend too :)

I was there to shop for antiques at an auction and had a wonderful time bidding on beautiful things.................I got lots and lots and they are now on there way here with the guy who does my transport.

The nearest I got to "proper" shopping was Sainsbury's where I had a ball buying extra low fat mayo , fry light etc. to go into the boxes. I just love English supermarkets........

Oh a great opportunity to stock up, lucky you.

I'm visiting Windsor in Sept, so nearly thinking of taking an empty suitcase with me just to fill it up with the likes of white choc options, which I havnt got my mitts on yet and other stuff I hearabout in asda and the like:)

Hope you're enjoying good weather in Spain.

Its wet and wild here:sigh:

You sound very positive, and what a good way to look at it as well. Half a sausage is better than no sausage eh lol.

Thankyou, enjoy your weekend too :)

Just finished a course and assignments this week that had been dominating my life the last few weeks and stressing me out, so wasn't giving Sw my full attention, back on track now and confident.

Spent last nite trawling for new recipes, so much to choose from, gonna try a couple of new ones a week.

I have just completed 100 mile challenge for this month nearly a week early whoo now going in the shower and some rest.

I've been on a trip out today with my OH to pick something up for work he needed, we were near the coast so decided to make a day of it. I have been out all day and eaten my fruit I took.....ignored all the fish n chips, burgers, candyfloss and fresh donuts that were at every corner :eek:
THEN we called at a pub on the way back to get a meal .....but I decided to just have a diet coke & cook a SW FRIENDLY gammon joint dinner when we got in. YAY GO ME!!!!! just waiting for it now nomnomnom xx

I was very tempted by everything I should have at lunch today but talked boyfriend into fish and chips so I could have cod with batter removed and mushy pea's :)

I've been on a trip out today with my OH to pick something up for work he needed, we were near the coast so decided to make a day of it. I have been out all day and eaten my fruit I took.....ignored all the fish n chips, burgers, candyfloss and fresh donuts that were at every corner :eek:
THEN we called at a pub on the way back to get a meal .....but I decided to just have a diet coke & cook a SW FRIENDLY gammon joint dinner when we got in. YAY GO ME!!!!! just waiting for it now nomnomnom xx

It will taste better coz you waited, you can sit back and feel smug;) Well done

Back