I'm proud of myself today because......

I'm proud of myself today cos my friend came over and I cooked her the leek and asparagus risotto from this months mag which she loved ( think I'd prefer it with some lemon juice). No syns but both of us happy and full!

im proud of myself today because i just started Slim & save and didnt cheat even tho its been so tough =[

I'm proud of myself today, because after pondering and planning and failing to do for MONTHS, I finally got my behind out of bed half an hour early today and did day one of the couch to 5k programme :D :D

I'm proud of myself today because everyone else decided to go and get fish and chips for dinner in my family and even when tempted by the idea of a battered sausage I stuck my guns and made a yummy recipe from SW on line. I didn't even have one chip when my mum kept asking if I wanted one! :)

I am overwhelmingly chuffed with myself already because I resisted the urge the buy a pastry from Waitrose or a bacon sarnie for breakfast and am sat here with my Aldi summer fruits topped with a cherry ML yoghurt. Just back from a glorious long weekend away and with this weather I can't seem to get shot of the "I'm still on holiday" vibe.

This was actually yesterday but...

I was proud of myself because for the first time in about 10 years I left the house with a strappy top on, leaving my arms uncovered. The part of my body i always hide. And I did it on the day i was meeting with one of my idols. it was a proud moment for me.

I haven't bitten my nails today. First day since I can ever remember. I hate it, I know it's disgusting and germy and toilet seats etc. and my hands look a state so I've bought the manky nail stuff and it's quite revolting. Bring on the lucious talons and expensive manicures!

I'm proud today because even though I STS this week, instead of letting it get me down and making me reach for the chocolate/bread/biscuits, I decided it wouldnt happen agaion next week and have been really 100%. Next week I will get my 1.5st shiny.

I'm proud of myself tonight because we went out for a carvery and I resisted the roast pots, gravy and Yorkshire pud...and wine. And I don't feel deprived and definitely feel full!

I'm proud of myself today because...I have turned down the 3 Creme Eggs for £1 offer at the shop this morning. Very tempting, especially since Creme Eggs are my favourites, but instead I stuck to my bottle of water and fruit. Definitely a NSV!! :)

I am proud of myself today because, I am starting the first day of the rest of my life (my Exante diet starts today, lol).

I went into town with a strong purpose of buying a new bra to celebrate my losses, and a fondant pig from thorntons to have a treat. once I got there, however, I decided that instead of spending stupid amount of syns on chocolate which would inevitably make me ill and angry with myself, I'd spend them on a lactose-free biscuit to go with a small, soya, sugar free latte in costa's. I ordered. I felt like a ponce as I always do when ordering my yuppy coffee. I felt even more of a ponce when asking to read the label on the vanilla sugar free syrup and being told it's in french, to which I answered "not a problem, I can read in french" and then realised it had a translation beneath the french lol... sat in an armchair and read a newspaper while I drank my coffee and nibbled my biscuit and it's made me feel on top of the world. and I have another biscuit for tomorrow.

oh, and I've changed bra size. cups stayed the same but I have gone down 2" on my back! I'm now such an odd size (tiny back, massive norks) that debenhams had to order one in for me. On the upside I should be able to find stuff in the bravissimo sales now lol.

and another pride worthy item, I bought a size 16 top from primark. I am normally at least an 18 in primark.

I'm sat in a cafe but I've ordered jacket with beans and cheese (hea x 2) a side salad and a diet coke. How restrained am I?!!!!

Last edited:
I'm proud of myself today because, despite being out for far longer than I expected, missing lunch and going into a cafe at the garden centre for a cuppa, I resisted the cakes and just had a cuppa, then came home and ate my already prepared lunch even though it was late.

WTG girls!

I'm proud because I split a bottle of wine with OH last night . It would normally be far more than that!

Back