I'm proud of myself today because......

I'm proud of myself today as I resisted the biscuits in my meeting. Plus, I have stuck well within my syn allowance

Sent by magic from my HTC Desire

I am very proud of myself because at weigh in today I lost not only the 1/2lb I wanted to lose but an extra 2lb on top of that.

So blew2 my target out eh water and have now hit goal, 4 stone 13 1/2lb lost in 15 months.

Tonight I went food shopping (got lots of superspeed foods), came home, unpacked it all, exercised, cooked superspeed soup, cooked dinner. I'm exhausted but proud of myself for doing all of it and not going for a quick fix lunch for tomorrow.

I'm proud of myself today because I went to the cinema and turned down popcorn and a bag of doritos, then a pizza later on! Who needs all that when you have your alpen lights?!??! :D

I'm proud of myself today because... I am stiff and sore from starting Couch to 5k, but I came home from work and did Ripped in 30 - and I managed full push-ups and proper jumping plank jacks, for the first time ever! Now, I wonder if I will be able to move tomorrow...

I didn't give in to cravings yesterday at my mum's house. when confronted with a choice of highly synned cake with dairy in that would have broken my resolve AND given me a jippy tummy for days, I stuck to my dairy free millionnaire's shortbread at just 4 syns.

Finally decided I was going to start Kickboxing (doesn't happen til a tuesday night though), I've been thinking about it for a year but now I have emailed the guy and should be starting next tuesday.

I'm really proud of myself because I got my 1st Award last night!! It's taken me so long to get here (nobody's fault but my own!), but now that I'm here there's no going back. Coming soon, Club 10 ;)

I'm proud of myself today as I went to town at lunch and didn't buy anything even though I wanted to stuff my face because I'm so miserable :(

Really pleased I finally got around to clearing out and demolishing the shed. Well son and two teenage mates of his (luckily one is 6'4" tall and built like a small shed himself :D) did the actual demolishing bit. I did wonder at one point if it was perhaps not one of my better ideas as I and daughter tried to coordinate the general destruction in the corner of the garden but I've concluded the age was pretty much irrelevant. As k any bloke "Do you fancy destroying a shed?" and all hell breaks loose. :D

Anyway - that was 3 hours in the garden. Got to be worth a G&T surely?

I'm proud of myself today because there were so many offers on in Sainbsury's on chocolate and wine and I walked away, slowly but I still walked ;)

I'm proud of myself today...because at the cinema last night I avoided all things naughty!
I steered well clear of the pick and mix, and even the nachos with cheese and jalapenos :drool: - they're my favourite, so that was definitely a NSV!! I stuck to my velvet crunch and an alpen light, and I'm now feeling really chuffed with myself - go me!!! :)

I am so proud of myself for finishing level 2 of the 30 day shred which I hated but gave it my all. Well done me! Only 10 more days of level 3 then I'll see if my measurements are any different, I already feel like my arms and thighs will have lost inches.

Good luck with level 3, it's tough!!! I have to say I do enjoy it more than level 2 though.

Im proud of myself today for getting a new grip on my food intake and restarting success express- I always feel so much more in control when I'm on it, I even went to park today with my children and they all had ice cream and I had a cup of tea!

Got through another day with really severe depression and OCD whilsy trying to stick to my diet as best as I can whilst waiting for my CPN to sort out my meds :)

I'm really proud of myself today because somebody I knew commented on my weight (positively), kept complimenting me about it and instead of shrugging it off and assuming they were 'saying it for the sake of it' like I usually do, I took the compliment and said thank you. :)

bunnylovesalan said:
Got through another day with really severe depression and OCD whilsy trying to stick to my diet as best as I can whilst waiting for my CPN to sort out my meds :)

Hope you are OK xx

I'm proud of myself today as I resisted the cakes, not once but twice! Someone's birthday in the office. I worked out that each cake ranged between 10.5 to 35 syns!

Back