I'm proud of myself today because......

I'm proud of myself today because...

I bought two packs of chocolatey biscuits for peeps in the office (chocolate fiends, the lot of them!), and I haven't touched a single one!! I'm sticking to my chocolate tea :)

I am proud of myself today because I left the house with my OH to go to the supermarket for a while.

Had a bad breakdown through the week, seeing/talking to doctors daily and still takingmy meds, but do feel a bit better today :)

Hamish - Hope you feel better soon and you meds kick in soon - I had to upp my meds and taken an additional tablet on top of my orginal meds so lets hope they work fast for me too but generally tjhey work for me- so there is light at the end of the tunnel :)

Last edited:
I'm proud of myself for getting back on plan after 4 days off plan food wise and no exercise for 3 days (all planned off plan time!)Today I've been 100% on plan and done my 30 day shred.

I'm proud of myself today because after watching man v food earlier I've fancied a big cheesy beef burger all day but I resisted! We even went as far as looking on the TGI Fridays website but managed to say no!

I'm proud of myself today because after watching man v food earlier I've fancied a big cheesy beef burger all day but I resisted! We even went as far as looking on the TGI Fridays website but managed to say no!

MAN V FOOOOOOOD! I absolutely love that program. I just had to mention that, as I watch it all the time whilst on TS and basically torture myself during it, ahhha.

This is such a great thread ^_^
I'm proud of myself for ordering extra salad instead of chips yesterday when out for a meal with the boyfriend.

I really really love this thread :) I will let you know at the end of the day what I am proud of lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I took the bull by the horns and quit my job! But they rejected my notice, anyhow I'm sending it again x

I was proud of myself yesterday for starting 30 day shred, im in pain now but the saying goes, no pain, no gain lol

I'm proud of myself today because I completed the 30 day shred. I'm amazed I stuck to it and thrilled. Lost lots of inches if not weight and certainly feel fitter!

Very proud of myself because this morning i was so tempted to go for junk food (kfc) and knew that if i did i wud start a day long binge, so came on minimins to think what i could do and stayed on plan and enjoyed it!

Because I am in control.

The last 8 weeks have been amazing, SW wise, and I am in such a great place right now. I feel I am now in the right place, mentally, to do this. Looking forward to Weigh In on Tuesday to see how I've done this week!! :)

I'm proud of myself because I work in a cafe on Fridays and this week I stayed well away from the junk i usually eat there. I'm determined to have a 100% week after putting on 0.5 lbs last week

Back