I'm proud of myself today because......

I feel in control of food and even with some treats in the house I can ignore them and treat myself to just my syns worth if I fancy!

I got my gold body magic award :D Nearly died earning the last 45 mins to get it, but I did it :D

I got up thi morning and the OH mum was up and said do you want to come for a walk with the dogs she 1 but looks after them alot so we had 5 this morning :0 so I got ready and went thought we where going to be 20 minutes and where out for 2 hours! :) her partner has a bad back so they are normally out for 20~30 minutes lol would of enjoyed it more if I been awake longer lol!

Because last night everyone in my house had take away Pizza and I resisted and made myself a pasta salad. :)

I'm proud of myself today because......I have had a great weekend! I managed to stop in, and stick to plan 100% (major achievement for me, as weekends are when I struggle the most).

It's group tomorrow, and I'm really determined to get my next two awards - 1.5 Stone & Club 10. I'm loving this new-found positive attitude, and I'm determined that it's here to stay! :)

I was proud of myself on Friday, I play 18 holes of golf and usually stop in the halfway house for a something to eat ( non SW!)
But Friday before golf, I had left over pasta and vegetables, mixed with 3 eggs, and gently fried in fry light. Finished it off under the grill, and when cooled sliced and wrapped it up. - It was yummy and all ok on SW.

I lost 3.5lbs and got sow :)

because i upp'd my time on the crosstrainer from 20 to 25 minutes and didnt feel any more tired than i did at 20 minutes! Next stop...30 minutes!

put a microwave burger in the microwave, waited for it to cook.. thought to myself 'why am i eating this, i'm not even hungry' and gave it to my brother and opted for a mullerlight and fruit instead, who needs burgers anyway?!??! ;)

took 4mins off my 10k ;) annnnnd i'm now doing 30 push ups first thing of a morning.. can't believe i'm actually enjoying this fitness stuff, the old me would rather have sat there watching a movie and eating micro burgers.

I stuck to plan all day, had no cravings and feel fuller than I have in weeks without needing extra healthy extras and having 9 syns :D

...at group last night I got my 2 new awards I'd been aiming for - 1.5 Stone and Club 10 :D

In all my attempts at losing weight, I've almost always gotten to 1 stone and then given up, so that in itself is an achievement. Roll on the 2 Stone shiny ;)

I am proud of myself today because I am overweight, Yep overweight Not obese anymore! Yay!

I'm proud of myself for going to the gym when I was really tired and really didn't want to. I even walked there and back.. and yes, I felt much better afterwards :)

I did 5minutes extra on the treadmill, 10minutes extra on the cross trainer and 5minutes extra cycling today at the gym :)

Back